6. Default

still playin usuals

Art of Murder - PC
    MW2 - 360
    Poker - 360
    Sherlock Holmes Vs Jack the Ripper - 360
    Aliens Vs Predator - 360

altho i have been playin some fun lil adult games on hornygamer

Any PS3 owners getting this registration of trophy information could not be complete the game will quit (8001050f)?

Was about to play pro evolution 2010, when it loads that message comes up, looking around the net, seems it happening to alot of people, what are sony doing?

Ok so its some calender error

Sounds dodgy as.
    Last edited by Paul; 01-03-2010 at 05:03 PM.

8. Post

Dragon Quest VIII on PS2. Got suck on the game about a year and a half ago and quit it, reloaded my save today and figured quit what I was supposed to do

Quote Originally Posted by Paul Log in to see links
    Any PS3 owners getting this registration of trophy information could not be complete the game will quit (8001050f)?

Was about to play pro evolution 2010, when it loads that message comes up, looking around the net, seems it happening to alot of people, what are sony doing?

Ok so its some calender error

Sounds dodgy as.

PlayStation 3 Suffering From Widespread PSN Error

SCEA is looking into widespread reports of login errors causing many unable to play games at all, losing trophies and all multi media content. Forum members and e-mail tipsters are saying this problem is primarily with the PlayStation 3’s firmware. Sony, of course, initially denied the error, then said “it is highly unlikely” and then said number of console affected is “below 0.25%”. In reality, Sony, the figure is at the 78% of all consoles. Now Sony is looking into it saying “it may be third party software not approved for use on the PS3” that is to blame for the error.

Playing AVP by the way

10. Default

what u think of the AVP game??