Page 224 of 227 FirstFirst ... 124174214222223224225226 ... LastLast
Results 2,231 to 2,240 of 2270

Quote Originally Posted by Wilhelm Log in to see links
    Been playing Log in to see links on my Nexus 7 for a couple days now.
    I'm at region 2 , level 12 and stuck as I need more money to buy a new rifle so I keep contract hunting.
    I can find you "DEER HUNTER 2014 v1.0.4 Mod (Unlimited Glu Credit/Money)", if you want, Wilhelm

Note:
    After installing above file and coping data pack, now download the file below, extract and Copy 'com.glu.deerhunt2' folder to Android\data and overwrite if asked, remember not to run this online (Disconnect the internet before launching the game)

Updated: 17Oct2013, Tested and working on S3/S4

Update 2: Ok now the game is working fine but everyone is worried and asking how to download other regions or how get weapons that requires internet connect, so here is what i tried and succeeded: Launch the game in offline mode, now move on to the screen that requires to download other region and asking for internet connection, now just connect to internet and download the other region, download and buy the weapons that requires internet connection and after everything is done disconnect from the internet, and everything is working fine now, tested on S4 I9500. If in case you get stuck on loading screen then simply copy and overwrite both dir (‘com.glu.deerhunt2′ and ‘com.glu.android.gwallet’) to sdcard/Android/data. Remember to do this using your phones filemanager.

Last edited by Michelle; 26-10-2013 at 10:10 PM.

F1 2013 on PS3
    Dead Trigger 2 on Android

Quote Originally Posted by BluSky Log in to see links
    ... "DEER HUNTER 2014 v1.0.4 Mod (Unlimited Glu Credit/Money)",...
    Thanks for the effort , but I am not willing to loose my current game progress.

I already had the Maginot Maul shotgun (second most powerful shotgun in the weapon's shop) including all upgrades (without the infrared sight as it requires Glu credits that I don't have).
    I managed to get through contract hunting with it and made enough money to finally buy the Maginot Lineman (third most powerful rifle in the weapon's shop).
    Now I am slowly upgrading the Maginot Lineman (very expensive upgrades ) and closing in to region 3 access.

Thanks for the effort , but I am not willing to loose my current game progress.

I already had the Maginot Maul shotgun (second most powerful shotgun in the weapon's shop) including all upgrades (without the infrared sight as it requires Glu credits that I don't have).
    I managed to get through contract hunting with it and made enough money to finally buy the Maginot Lineman (third most powerful rifle in the weapon's shop).
    Now I am slowly upgrading the Maginot Lineman (very expensive upgrades ) and closing in to region 3 access.
    Personally, I find that game quite boring, but I am happy you are enjoying the game, Wilhelm

ATM, I am playing "Mind Games Pro", The perfect game to help you fight the effects of aging on your brain, or try to improve brain functioning at any age. Since my small stoke I had on Friday 18th doctor's said this would be a good game...

...Personally, I find that game quite boring, but I am happy you are enjoying the game...
    It in fact IS boring!
    If You don't have the recommended weapon it is very unlikely that You'll succeed in the hunt. On the other hand , when You do have a proper weapon it is just aim/shoot/proceed.
    I know I'll stop playing it soon , I am already loosing interest as I play it.

My currently favorite game is Log in to see links by CanadaDroid , Deer Hunter is just the latest one I started/tried playing.

...Since my small stroke I had on Friday 18th...
    Sorry to hear that!
    I hope You are OK.
    One of my aunts had a stroke several months ago - she is still recovering (full recovery is unlikely ).

It in fact IS boring!
    If You don't have the recommended weapon it is very unlikely that You'll succeed in the hunt. On the other hand , when You do have a proper weapon it is just aim/shoot/proceed.
    I know I'll stop playing it soon , I am already loosing interest as I play it.

My currently favorite game is Log in to see links by CanadaDroid , Deer Hunter is just the latest one I started/tried playing.

Sorry to hear that!
    I hope You are OK.
    One of my aunts had a stroke several months ago - she is still recovering (full recovery is unlikely ).
    Sorry to hear about your Aunt's stroke Lucky for me it was only a small stoke, so I have recovered very quickly then most stoke patience would have.., Wilhelm

The game I am playing now is what Wilhelm has recommended Log in to see links by CanadaDroid, It's the best Mahjong game I have played so far... Thankyou...

FM 2014

Dishonored ...

Dead Island Riptide