Page 5 of 227 FirstFirst ... 345671555105 ... LastLast

Talking

The Saboteur

Quote Originally Posted by Joshua_pohan Log in to see links
    Yeah , that happened to me too, good thing I had backed up my save files before. You should try Little Big Planet and GTA Chinatown Wars, LBP is really addicting.
    I should of but couldnt be bothered to back up i was only really bothered about the call of duty game, i was 2 missions from completing it, now got start again.
    I have GTA chinatown wars, good game
    Not sure about that LBP.

usuals.....MW2 (online), Saw, Sherlock Holmes vs Jack the Ripper

wanna buy saboteur when i can

Just been playing a bit of motorstorm arctic edge, the games mad as fook, onlines good too

You got this for psp Josh?

if u like mystery games, 'Agatha Christies And Then There Were None' on the pc is a good game

6. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Paul Log in to see links
    Just been playing a bit of motorstorm arctic edge, the games mad as fook, onlines good too

You got this for psp Josh?
    Sadly no, my internet connection is kinda slow so I can't download extremely large files nad I can't seem to find any sites that support direct download. I've been playing GTA:CW , Burnout Legends and Half-minute hero. Half minute hero is a really funny game, it's a parody of RPG games.

Well mine aint the fastest either, the one i downloaded was only 500mb,took about an hour, ive seen it somewhere in 3 parts as well, two 200mb and one 100 an odd, you want to get it, very good game

can play my pc games again now...so ive been playing Sim City Societies and Agatha Christies And Then There Were None

Ive been sucked into Cyrodill again.

Unbelievable

Modern Warfare 2 online......i have prestige mode now so i have to start from the beginning