Page 47 of 227 FirstFirst ... 3745464748495797147 ... LastLast
  1. Default

Quote Originally Posted by SuperFlash1980 Log in to see links
    Alan Wake.......
    Am I right in thinking it is basically Alone In The Dark but done properly(without bugs etc.)?

2. Default

I'm not sure, I heard Alone in the Dark was so bad that I never played it. Alan Wake is actually kind of boring, though I'm not sure how much of the game I've finished. I've noticed some graphical pop-up and the facial animations aren't very good. And I don't like that when there is action it only happens when it's dark, windy and foggy. Sometimes it's just hard to see what you're doing. The story is interesting though and the controls are pretty solid. So it's not a bad game but not that good either.

Left 4 Dead 2

Quote Originally Posted by SuperFlash1980 Log in to see links
    I heard Alone in the Dark was so bad that I never played it. :
    The game is good after you spend about 17 days getting used to the controls.

Final Fantasy. XIII (PS3)

Default Just Cause 2

96627_med.jpg..............

7. Default

Quote Originally Posted by lazyitus Log in to see links
    I've got right to the last 'mission' on scarface(with absolutely everything possible bought)-it's a fun great game but since I bought a ps3 I've barely touched the ps2 so tho I'm so close just haven't quite completed it.
    Well i won't spoil the ending but the henchmen that follow you about are very pleasing to the eye .

The first time i played the last mission i got picked off within seconds, if you do go back to it here's a hint.

Hint:

If you go into one of the hut buildings the goons come in one at a time so it's easier to kill them & less hassle, after the majority are gone you can kill the others by running around.

Hope it helps

8. Default

im playing dirt 2

Played some Just Cause 2 a while ago.

Blowing up stuff is really fun!

I want to play the new POP.

What's it like?