Page 220 of 227 FirstFirst ... 120170210218219220221222 ... LastLast
Results 2,191 to 2,200 of 2270
  1. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Paul Log in to see links
    Good single player?
    Can't say I've played much of single player. But if you've played MW2/3 the story gameplay feels fairly similar from what I can see. Few adjustments here and there, but essentially the same.

Multiplayer is great fun, but i keep getting disconnected. Whether that's the game or my internet, I don't know, but it's never happened this frequently before.

Quote Originally Posted by Silver Log in to see links
    Can't say I've played much of single player. But if you've played MW2/3 the story gameplay feels fairly similar from what I can see. Few adjustments here and there, but essentially the same.

Multiplayer is great fun, but i keep getting disconnected. Whether that's the game or my internet, I don't know, but it's never happened this frequently before.
    Ok, cheers. Was looking to buy it last week its still not dropped much in price though and i recently bought MW3 now thats cheap but haven't even got round to playing that yet. I rarely play these games online.

Got this sent from lovefilm i didn't even realize i had it on my rental list. Its missing online pass though, and that seems to be the best part of the game.

3. Default

Ok, cheers. Was looking to buy it last week its still not dropped much in price though and i recently bought MW3 now thats cheap but haven't even got round to playing that yet. I rarely play these games online.

Got this sent from lovefilm i didn't even realize i had it on my rental list. Its missing online pass though, and that seems to be the best part of the game.
    ASDA online is £33, and I think that's the cheapest you'll find unless you can pick up a preowned one. Instore it's £42(ish).
    MW3 is very good too. I'll look forward to playing against you one day.

ASDA online is £33, and I think that's the cheapest you'll find unless you can pick up a preowned one. Instore it's £42(ish).
    MW3 is very good too. I'll look forward to playing against you one day.
    Yeah but preowned isn't much cheaper, £25 i think. Ill leave it for now.

I bought the new Tomb Raider game today..

5. Default

Yeah but preowned isn't much cheaper, £25 i think. Ill leave it for now.

I bought the new Tomb Raider game today..

Was looking at this game totally not Lara Croft. Played it yet?

Was looking at this game totally not Lara Croft. Played it yet?
    Its very good so far. I like the young Lara, she starts off all vulnerable and weak and then she starts killing people.

This is the girl playing Lara Croft but in game her voice is different its a posh British accent, kinda weird.

7. Default

Its very good so far. I like the young Lara, she starts off all vulnerable and weak and then she starts killing people.

This is the girl playing Lara Croft but in game her voice is different its a posh British accent, kinda weird.
    Cool. Might take a look at it when price comes down.

Still playing Tomb Raider and loving it.

Tower Raiders 3 (HD Free) - love it