Page 182 of 227 FirstFirst ... 82132172180181182183184192 ... LastLast
Results 1,811 to 1,820 of 2270
  1. Default

Quote Originally Posted by EvilSpaghetti Log in to see links
    Nah, I play a lot of third-person shooters, Uncharted's aiming system has always seemed a little clunky to me.
    Ah I see, I've only played the first one so far, but I don't mind the aiming much. I've grown to like third-person shooters better than first-person ones, it's nice to be able to see your character at times. I love that games like Skyrim give you the choice of either view.

Uncharted: Drakes Fortune

3. Default

Skyrim!! Woot!!

5. Default

Started a new game on Skyrim, it's not ideal but it means I can play it.

So, is the game, Skyrim, really cool? Everyone on here are talking about/playing the game lately... I am not a big game player but I am interested in the game.

7. Default

Quote Originally Posted by jmarin Log in to see links
    So, is the game, Skyrim, really cool? Everyone on here are talking about/playing the game lately... I am not a big game player but I am interested in the game.
    When it's playable it's the best game you will ever have played I'm 30 hours in and I've barely scratched the surface of it, but it being a Bethesda game all platforms of the game are riddled with bugs the PS3 has the lag issue, Xbox has the texture issue and the PC version has the crash to desktop issue, if you are going to get it give it a couple of weeks maybe even a couple of months so that some patches can come out.

Also...

Last edited by EvilSpaghetti; 18-11-2011 at 05:03 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by EvilSpaghetti Log in to see links
    When it's playable it's the best game you will ever have played I'm 30 hours in and I've barely touched the surface of it, but it being a Bethesda game a platforms of the game are riddled with bugs the PS3 has the lag issue, Xbox has the texture issue and the PC version has the crash to desktop issue, if you are going to get it give it a couple of weeks maybe even a couple of months so that some patches can come out.

Also...

Okay, thanks much for the info.

9. Default

Managed to get 2 hours out of my main save on Skyrim, which was nice.

10. Default

Fatal frame.