Go!Go! Island Rescue!

Sony Ericsson

128x160 (SE K500) - Log in to see links

176x220 (SE K750) - Log in to see links

240x320 (SE K800) - Log in to see links

240x432 (SE Aino/U10) - Log in to see links

Enjoy!
    Keep Rocking, Game On.....
    Lord Buddha's Way Is The Path To Freedom, Enlightenment & Bliss...

My Blog: http://thechroniclesofaki.wordpress.com

2. Default *Help* with Go Go Island Rescue

I need help with this game... actually my brother does.

He's stuck on The Z-Plan round... whatever that is.

So, has anyone played this game??? If so, how do you pass it???

3. Default

got any s60v3 version?

Cool

Quote Originally Posted by rob1012 Log in to see links
    got any s60v3 version?
    Well, not at the moment, but I'll post if I find it!
    Keep Rocking, Game On.....
    Lord Buddha's Way Is The Path To Freedom, Enlightenment & Bliss...

My Blog: http://thechroniclesofaki.wordpress.com

5. Default o.o

Quote Originally Posted by KidRapper Log in to see links
    Well, not at the moment, but I'll post if I find it!

you'll never find it..
    i check at sefan.ru and there only in .jar format..
    128x160,176x208,230x240,352x315
    -
    and forgive me if the scale wrong..
    i just write this i remembered.

6. Default

thanks everyone +rep

7. Default

i cant even get past the sun over beach stage its impossible.

8. Default

Quote Originally Posted by ZOOMWAYNE Log in to see links
    i cant even get past the sun over beach stage its impossible.
    except the great screeb death race, all of the other stages is normal for me ( i got the gold, but the great screeb,, skipped )

for the z plan, dunno. i don't know how to use the baby to get the key... it seems that they forgot the stairs for us or they forgot to put the other rescuer to throwing thing...
    maybe this stage still error? ><

9. Default

sorry,i'm not good in english,but i'll try to explain how to complete the z plan stage.

There are 2 firefighters (FF),the 1st on the left and the 2nd near the stair. Throw the extinguisher to the top platform,then throw the key to break the glass platform. You'll see 2 bottle & 1 key. Throw all of them to the next platform. On your right,you'll see 4 platform. Extinguished the fire on 3rd platform,throw 2 bottle to 3rd platform,throw the key to unlock the door on 4th platform. Put your 1st FF right under the baby (glass platform). Switch to 2nd FF,up the stairs,throw extinguisher to the platform right below the exit door,then jump to that platform (careful,don't jump into the fire). Extinguished the fire on 1st platform,jump and down the stairs to 3rd platform. Throw 2 bottle milk to 2nd platform,then go to 2nd platform (you can reach 2nd platform by jumping from 1st platform). Place 1 bottle in the middle of 2nd platform & throw the other one to 1st platform.

Throw the bottle on 1st platform to break the glass platform (where the baby walk) but make sure the bottle landed on the bottom platform (you'll need this bottle later). 1st FF will catch the baby,switch to 2nd FF,go to 3rd platform,switch,then throw the baby to 2nd FF. Throw the bottle on 4th platform (using 1st FF) to 3rd platform,and put your 1st FF right under the glass platform on your right (the baby will drop from up there). Switch to 2nd FF,throw the baby to 2nd platform,go to 1st platform then jump to 2nd platform (you have to move fast),pick up the baby before he drop down. Throw him to 1st platform,then throw him to the glass platform. Make sure the baby landed on the right side of the key,so he will throw the key to the left. catch the key (don't worry about the baby,1st FF will catch him).

Switch to 2nd FF,unlock the door,extinguished the fire,throw the funzies to the exit. Back to 3rd platform,throw the bottle to 2nd platform. Switch to 1st FF,throw the baby to 2nd FF,then..............i'm sure you can do the rest by yourself. Goodluck

10. Default

Quote Originally Posted by exaggerator Log in to see links
    sorry,i'm not good in english,but i'll try to explain how to complete the z plan stage.

There are 2 firefighters (FF),the 1st on the left and the 2nd near the stair. Throw the extinguisher to the top platform,then throw the key to break the glass platform. You'll see 2 bottle & 1 key. Throw all of them to the next platform. On your right,you'll see 4 platform. Extinguished the fire on 3rd platform,throw 2 bottle to 3rd platform,throw the key to unlock the door on 4th platform. Put your 1st FF right under the baby (glass platform). Switch to 2nd FF,up the stairs,throw extinguisher to the platform right below the exit door,then jump to that platform (careful,don't jump into the fire). Extinguished the fire on 1st platform,jump and down the stairs to 3rd platform. Throw 2 bottle milk to 2nd platform,then go to 2nd platform (you can reach 2nd platform by jumping from 1st platform). Place 1 bottle in the middle of 2nd platform & throw the other one to 1st platform.

Throw the bottle on 1st platform to break the glass platform (where the baby walk) but make sure the bottle landed on the bottom platform (you'll need this bottle later). 1st FF will catch the baby,switch to 2nd FF,go to 3rd platform,switch,then throw the baby to 2nd FF. Throw the bottle on 4th platform (using 1st FF) to 3rd platform,and put your 1st FF right under the glass platform on your right (the baby will drop from up there). Switch to 2nd FF,throw the baby to 2nd platform,go to 1st platform then jump to 2nd platform (you have to move fast),pick up the baby before he drop down. Throw him to 1st platform,then throw him to the glass platform. Make sure the baby landed on the right side of the key,so he will throw the key to the left. catch the key (don't worry about the baby,1st FF will catch him).

Switch to 2nd FF,unlock the door,extinguished the fire,throw the funzies to the exit. Back to 3rd platform,throw the bottle to 2nd platform. Switch to 1st FF,throw the baby to 2nd FF,then..............i'm sure you can do the rest by yourself. Goodluck
    edit : completed. thanks. even though i'm rewind about 4 times coz the baby jump into death before the FF eyes. lol
    help me with the great death screeb stage please . lol. i only skipped these 2 stages T_T. too lazy to try it again.
    Last edited by bet0; 27-12-2009 at 10:48 AM.