Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1. Default Love of video games taken way too far!

After moving house and my internet being down for over a week I scoured the net first opportunity I got in my new house and look what I found!

In the latest "WTF"-type news, BoingBoing is reporting that a Japanese man, who goes by the name Sal9000, has married his virtual video game character Nene Anegasaki, from the DS game "Love Plus."

The wedding took place at the Tokyo Institute of Technology, and had a real priest, real audience, and a slideshow of the happy couple's favorite memories.

The event was posted on Japan's Nico Nico Douga, a strange but popular video sharing site.

Below is BB's video report on the wedding, and we wish the bride and groom a happy life together.

2. Default

Quote Originally Posted by lazyitus Log in to see links
    After moving house and my internet being down for over a week I scoured the net first opportunity I got in my new house and look what I found!

In the latest "WTF"-type news, BoingBoing is reporting that a Japanese man, who goes by the name Sal9000, has married his virtual video game character Nene Anegasaki, from the DS game "Love Plus."

The wedding took place at the Tokyo Institute of Technology, and had a real priest, real audience, and a slideshow of the happy couple's favorite memories.

The event was posted on Japan's Nico Nico Douga, a strange but popular video sharing site.

Below is BB's video report on the wedding, and we wish the bride and groom a happy life together.

3. Default

oh dear

Have you heard about a guy who finished world of warcraft?
    none

Weirdo.

6. Default

Quote Originally Posted by apoteka Log in to see links
    Have you heard about a guy who finished world of warcraft?
    Have you seen "World oF Warcraft Freakout" ?

Seriously, I never tried WoW but some guys create several characters and try to reach lvl 72 with each. IS THAT a LIFE

At least he's happy. Until he gets h*rny

What if his wife ran out of battery?

i wanna marry Christie from DOA Xtreme 2

Cool

Quote Originally Posted by gothicvamp1888 Log in to see links
    i wanna marry Christie from DOA Xtreme 2
    If that's how it goes, Lara Croft is mine!
    Keep Rocking, Game On.....
    Lord Buddha's Way Is The Path To Freedom, Enlightenment & Bliss...

My Blog: http://thechroniclesofaki.wordpress.com