Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Unhappy I (KidRapper) Have Something Important To Say.

Guys & Girls of Mobiles24.

As most of you knew, I did my G.C.E. A/L exam last August. The results of that exam came last week.

I was expecting 3 A's...

but unfortunately..., I have 1 B & 2 C's...

Although its not a very good result, I still have a chance to get into the university. The Educational Department will take my marks into consideration & decide whether I should be given that chance or not.

It will take some time for the university to grant me entrance. (Maybe in May, June or July) So until that time, I decided to start my studies again.

IF university entrance is granted, I'll drop everything & head right in for the Joyful life of campus education!!!

IF NOT, I'll be repeating my A/L exam for the second time (Which will take place next August)

So, what I want to tell you guys is this.....,

From now onwards, I MIGHT NOT be regular in Mobiles24 as I was during the past few months.

Sometimes I might go missing for days, weeks or even months at a stretch. But will try to make it around here whenever I'm free.

Admins & Mods, please don't delete my Game Trailers thread & please keep my profile intact.

I'll be around the site as much as can without interrupting my studies. If things go well, I might go to university by the end of May, June or July. So I'm not letting my hopes down & is hoping for the best!!!

This is NOT a good-bye guys! I just wanted you to know!!

Thanx for your time guys!

P.S. - This goes for Emil07

I'm really sorry bro. I was hoping that the two of us could make an awesome video thread but I don't think I'll be able to do it for the time being. If you don't mind waiting, wait some time for me to be regular around the site bro. Then we can make the thread as we want to. OK?

If everything goes well, I'll be back PROPERLY, pretty soon. Really sorry bro! No hard feelings, I hope?
    Keep Rocking, Game On.....
    Lord Buddha's Way Is The Path To Freedom, Enlightenment & Bliss...

My Blog: http://thechroniclesofaki.wordpress.com

Good Luck KidRapper!!!
    Hope you'll get to the university as soon as possible!!

3. Default

Good luck! =)

4. Default

Your studies are verry important,focus on that and whe see you back again Aki ,good luck my friend

something for everyone

Best of luck bro!

6. Default

Right, Aki, don't worry, M24 mods would have never deleted your thread or anything else, you're an important person here
    best luck for you

7. Default

good luck Aki come back soon

8. Default

Good luck with school Aki !

Good luck mate, Wish you all the best
    And dont be a stranger come back here when you can

10. Default

I hope you'll get into the university and you don't have to repeat your exams. Keep in touch with your educational department regularly to know your prospects of getting into university and best of luck to you, you'll be fine i'm sure.