none

2. Default

Quote Originally Posted by apoteka Log in to see links
    for gaming and movies stick with xp
    no, Windows 7 wins

Quote Originally Posted by emil07 Log in to see links
    no, Windows 7 wins
    Because ? .....

I recently upgraded from Vista 64bit Ultimate to Windows 7 64bit Ultimate on my desktop. I personally think Windows 7 is fantastic and would never go back to XP or Vista. The only problem I've had, is the Nokia S40 SDK Emulator won't run, but Nokia should hopefully add compatibility for windows 7 soon (although I haven't tried XP mode yet). Every other program I've installed run great and I've had no hardware issues.

It also worth noting that the Windows XP 32bit OS only supports 3 gigs of ram.

If you're getting a decent system, then I'd install Windows 7 64bit. You'll have native support for video codecs (including HD codecs) like H.264, MPEG4-SP, ASP/Divx/Xvid etc.

5. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Karl Log in to see links
    I recently upgraded from Vista 64bit Ultimate to Windows 7 64bit Ultimate on my desktop. I personally think Windows 7 is fantastic and would never go back to XP or Vista. The only problem I've had, is the Nokia S40 SDK Emulator won't run, but Nokia should hopefully add compatibility for windows 7 soon (although I haven't tried XP mode yet). Every other program I've installed run great and I've had no hardware issues.

It also worth noting that the Windows XP 32bit OS only supports 3 gigs of ram.

If you're getting a decent system, then I'd install Windows 7 64bit. You'll have native support for video codecs (including HD codecs) like H.264, MPEG4-SP, ASP/Divx/Xvid etc.
    yeah im thinking about windows 7 too

6. Default

It looks like im getting the laptop on monday or the day after so here is the question, im thinking about what game to get first:
    *Assassins Creed 2
    *Rainbow Six Vegas or
    *GTA IV?
    So which one do you recommed?

That all depends on what you want really, but id go with GTA IV, i have it on PS3. Good game not played it for ages though, i got stuck

Quote Originally Posted by micro1000 Log in to see links
    It looks like im getting the laptop on monday or the day after so here is the question, im thinking about what game to get first:
    *Assassins Creed 2
    *Rainbow Six Vegas or
    *GTA IV?
    So which one do you recommed?
    GTA IV

9. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Duje Log in to see links
    GTA IV
    thought so

10. Default

can i play GTA IV on this:
    *Processor: Intel® Core™ 2 Duo processor T6600 ( 2.20GHz 800MHz 2MB )
    *Chipset: Intel GM45 Express Chipset
    *Screen: 15.6" WXGA LED Backlight TFT 1366x768
    *Grafick card: NVIDIA GeForce G 105M
    *Memory: 3GB DDR3 1066MHz
    *Hard disc: 320GB SATA 5400rpm
    *DVD-RW SuperMulti DL