Page 8 of 32 FirstFirst ... 67891018 ... LastLast

Exclamation

Guys I need some help!

The USA v England match may not be shown on TV here in Sri Lanka.

If they don't, I'm gonna try to watch it online.

So guys, please tell me a good site where they have live streaming of the World Cup.

Another thing, my connection speed is 512kbps. Tell me a site where that speed won't disturb the live stream. (The quality doesn't matter. I just wanna watch that match!)
    Keep Rocking, Game On.....
    Lord Buddha's Way Is The Path To Freedom, Enlightenment & Bliss...

My Blog: http://thechroniclesofaki.wordpress.com

Check this:

3. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Paul Log in to see links
    I agree with you both, semis atleast for England then anything can happen, but not getting my hopes up. Enjoyed the South Africa v Mexico game, Uruguay v France bit dull though.

Am nervous about tomorrow, ive just got this bad feeling about it

my team would be this....

............................Green

..Johnson.........Terry......King............A Cole

..Lennon......Lampard..... Gerrard........J Cole

.................Rooney.........Crouch

Capello likes an holding mid though, so it might be Carrick, with Gerrard on the left, which i dont like.
    I think youre right to be nervous paul.USA are no mugs these days, especially as most of their top players ply their trade in the top euro leagues.They wont be pushovers thats for nsure, but if fab has picked the right team, and they can get going early int the game, then they should have enough to beat usa. Having said all that, ive gone for the draw in the predictor league .
    Hope im wrong
    Iain

Quote Originally Posted by Duje Log in to see links
    Thanx bro!

I found a good live stream!
    Keep Rocking, Game On.....
    Lord Buddha's Way Is The Path To Freedom, Enlightenment & Bliss...

My Blog: http://thechroniclesofaki.wordpress.com

1 - 1, 0 - 0, 1 - 0, 2 - 0, 1 - 1, 0 - 1, 0 - 1

What is this, the results of the world cup or a binary code?

Only S. Korea could score more than one goal until now.

The strongest teams are having troubles to defeat the 'weak' ones, but they will qualify to the next stage anyway, and then everything can happen.

Alot of missed chances, once they get use to the ball etc, will be more goals.

There has been some shockers so far though, Algeria v Slovenia was duller than dull. France v Uruguay was dull to.

Best so far, i liked the opening game South Africa v Mexico , open, could of gone either way,both having chances, Mexico should of been 3-0 up at HT. And England v USA, no am not saying it cause was England, i thought it was a good open game, we created alot should of scored atleast 4 but, it could of gone either way those last 20minutes.

What happens if teams finish level on points? does it still go on goal difference? because i can see England an USA winning both of their games, which would mean both on 7points, could be important to win the group. Coming second will most likely Germany in 2nd round, Argentina Quarters, where finish first and it looks easier on paper, Ghana/Australia in second round, (would of said Serbia but after losing today, cant see them going through) and then most likely the group winners of group A in the Quarters, which is wide open so its hard to say but going on rankings France.
    Last edited by Paul; 13-06-2010 at 05:43 PM.

Today matches were really boring
    I hope games will be better

Quote Originally Posted by Duje Log in to see links
    Today matches were really boring
    I hope games will be better
    I think the ball plays its part, players been complaining about it, Nigeria midfielder Dickson Etuhu called it rubbish, the worst of all time.

Another goalkeeping error today, i think were going to see a few more in this world cup with that ball.

German players smashed out australia.
    4-0
    ---- Smiles acrss Miles ----

Quote Originally Posted by aneeshman Log in to see links
    German players smashed out australia.
    4-0
    That is sad news