Page 4 of 32 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast

What a luck for Mexico to open the WC against the host, I hope the refs don't spoil us the game.

Btw, no group of death this time.

2. Default

I support Serbia, Portugal, Brazil and Slovakia. The two latter have greater chances for advancing. As for the world champions-it's extremely difficult to predict them, but at least for the 1/8-finals my predictions are:

France-Nigeria-->France
    Argentina-South Africa (don't forget they're hosts!)-->Argentina
    Germany-Slovenia (they can beat USA!)-->Germany
    England-Ghana (here's the toughest choise between Serbia and Ghana)-->England
    Holland-Slovakia (they must beat Paraguay!)-->Holland
    Italy-Denmark (Italy always lucky!)-->Italy
    Brazil-Switzerland-->Brazil
    Spain-Portugal (Cote d'Ivoire are very strong but let's support Portugal-->Spain

After this phase every result is possible. Yet Brazil, Spain and Netherlands have greater chances for me! Let's hope the Eastern-European teams like Serbia, Slovenia and Slovakia do well! Serbia has a very strong squad but they have to beat Ghana...

Quote Originally Posted by bogi_81 Log in to see links
    After this phase every result is possible.
    Agree with that

@RaulRey, i kind of agree dont agree the group G is, like people or saying, i think the hardest group is Group D.

So frustrating that we get excited about the draw but then have to wait 7 months before it starts

Exclamation

How on earth did USA & England ended up on the same group?!?!

Thats not fair!

I'm supporting,

England
    U.S.A &
    Germany.

Anyway, USA isn't in a tight situation as they were last time. (That was the group of death, right Raul bro?)

By the way, looks like we have a lotta England supporters this time! Right Paul?
    Keep Rocking, Game On.....
    Lord Buddha's Way Is The Path To Freedom, Enlightenment & Bliss...

My Blog: http://thechroniclesofaki.wordpress.com

5. Default

Quote Originally Posted by RaulRey Log in to see links
    Btw, no group of death this time.
    Brazil is in a group of death

Quote Originally Posted by KidRapper Log in to see links
    How on earth did USA & England ended up on the same group?!?!

By the way, looks like we have a lotta England supporters this time! Right Paul?
    Ask Fifa

I dunno, cant say England or liked much, maybe its the arrogance of us, but our squad is on paper as good as spains, we was the highest scorers of any European team in qualifying, and people saying it was an easy group, Both Croatia,Ukraine ranked in the top 15 and Belarus no pushovers.
    Capellos found a way to play both lampard an gerrard in same team, am confident if we stay away from injuries, we can beat anyone and win it.

Quote Originally Posted by KidRapper Log in to see links
    Anyway, USA isn't in a tight situation as they were last time. (That was the group of death, right Raul bro?)
    Last world cup the group of death was at least at the beginning: Argentina, Netherlands, Cote d'Ivoire and Serbia & Montenegro.

Quote Originally Posted by the_dead_man Log in to see links
    Brazil is in a group of death
    Maybe, but Korea DPR (the inexperienced one) and Cote d'Ivoire have little or no chances, in a group of death there must be at least three teams with big expectations.

8. Default

we can expect Argentina, England, Germany, Netherland, Italy, Brazil and Spain to proceed to the last 16 from their respective groups...

9. Default

Quote Originally Posted by RaulRey Log in to see links
    Maybe, but Korea DPR (the inexperienced one) and Cote d'Ivoire have little or no chances, in a group of death there must be at least three teams with big expectations.
    Well yeah i think they are considering ivory coast to deliver well this time

Cool

Quote Originally Posted by Paul Log in to see links
    Ask Fifa

I dunno, cant say England or liked much, maybe its the arrogance of us, but our squad is on paper as good as spains, we was the highest scorers of any European team in qualifying, and people saying it was an easy group, Both Croatia,Ukraine ranked in the top 15 and Belarus no pushovers.
    Capellos found a way to play both lampard an gerrard in same team, am confident if we stay away from injuries, we can beat anyone and win it.
    Hey mate, they still haven't finalized the quad, right?

Do you think that both Beckham & Owen will be in??
    Keep Rocking, Game On.....
    Lord Buddha's Way Is The Path To Freedom, Enlightenment & Bliss...

My Blog: http://thechroniclesofaki.wordpress.com