Page 32 of 32 FirstFirst ... 22303132
  1. Default

The dutch did play dirty yes, but the spanish didn't really play 'clean'...

BBC world cup closing highlights ...

Well done South Africa but not the vuvuzelas

Talking

Quote Originally Posted by Paul Log in to see links
    Well done South Africa but not the vuvuzelas
    Yeah! Well done Spain & South Africa.....

But definitely not the Vuvuzelas!
    Keep Rocking, Game On.....
    Lord Buddha's Way Is The Path To Freedom, Enlightenment & Bliss...

My Blog: http://thechroniclesofaki.wordpress.com

4. Default

He let the game flow, without ruining it by sending off a player, he should of, but i thought with the amount of dirty tackles (mostly by the dutch) he did pretty well. I don't know what the dutch were complaining about the ref for at the end, if it were for a foul before Spain scored, it wasn't a foul, the spanish player was just stronger than that dutch player, elia or whatever hes called. Spain deserved it end of, not ref fault you played dirty and then didn't take your chances, ie Robben.

agreed, well done spain

5. Default

The dutch playing dirty game-plan very nearly worked -it completely stopped spain playing their normal game. It's not like the spanish were angelic either they just weren't quite as violent as the dutch. Insead of the flowing,attractive football the world wanted, the game was reduced to a 'next goal wins' game( and a race to see who got a player sent off first)-there have been many big league games that have been reduced to the same level due to the tactics used(it's a fact of modern football that 2 top teams often cancel each other out purely because of the tactics played)

Quote Originally Posted by lazyitus Log in to see links
    The dutch playing dirty game-plan very nearly worked -it completely stopped spain playing their normal game. It's not like the spanish were angelic either they just weren't quite as violent as the dutch. Insead of the flowing,attractive football the world wanted, the game was reduced to a 'next goal wins' game( and a race to see who got a player sent off first)-there have been many big league games that have been reduced to the same level due to the tactics used(it's a fact of modern football that 2 top teams often cancel each other out purely because of the tactics played)
    Its not the first time for the dutch where they were involved in a dirty game....

Known as - The Battle of Nuremberg

While it was pathetic by both, i remember watching this an thinking its gonna be 5 v 5 in a minute, was funny

Quote Originally Posted by lazyitus Log in to see links
    The dutch playing dirty game-plan very nearly worked...
    And they had no limits...

I didn't realize how bad that was.

9. Default

I didn't realize how bad that was.
    oh man that deserved RED