Page 30 of 32 FirstFirst ... 202829303132 LastLast

I think who wins the world cup their player will be the best player
    If Spain wins Villa,Xavi or Iniesta(probably Villa)
    If Netherlands wins Sneijder or Robben(probably Sneijder)

Brazil 2014 Worldcup logo has been officially released by FIFA on thursday night, July 8 in Johannesburg.
    ---- Smiles acrss Miles ----

3. Default

Cant wait!! :p

Quote Originally Posted by Duje Log in to see links
    I think who wins the world cup their player will be the best player
    If Spain wins Villa,Xavi or Iniesta(probably Villa)
    If Netherlands wins Sneijder or Robben(probably Sneijder)
    I know, but question was who is your player of the tournament, not who will be.

Then Sneijder

6. Default

Player of the tournament-David Villa
    Star of the tournament-Paul the Octopus(out of all the things from this world cup,aside from the goal not given that should have been,it's gonna be remembered for predictions by animals and paul will be the pick of the bunch by far)

Quote Originally Posted by lazyitus Log in to see links
    Player of the tournament-David Villa
    Star of the tournament-Paul the Octopus(out of all the things from this world cup,aside from the goal not given that should have been,it's gonna be remembered for predictions by animals and paul will be the pick of the bunch by far)
    I certainly wont forget Paul the octopus in future when i think of world cup 2010

1994 - Roberto Baggio penalty miss in final
    1998 - Beckhams kick at Simone, and Ronaldo no show in the final
    2002 - Ronaldinos free kick
    2006 - Ronaldo the winker, sorry i mean [Profanity Removed]
    2010 - Paul the octopus, that goal not given

I watched every world cup since 94, i have enjoyed this one just like any other, even though its not been the greatest.
    Last edited by Paul; 10-07-2010 at 06:25 PM.

8. Default

This year's world cup is uber funny! wad started out with Paul the octopus predicting Germany's match soon became like some official "animal predicting" session. Now you have Mani the parrot, A china elephant, Estonia's chimpanzee and even a pig predicting the final result. Dun forget Holland's Pauline, who picked her own team, Holland to win the Final. Now its the case of Paul vs Pauline... haha

Best team of the world cup won it in my opinion, loved watching Spain, and the Pass Master Xavi they fully deserved to win it

Congrats Spain Euro 2008 winners, World cup 2010 winners ,world domination. And their first world cup, becoming only the 8th country to win the world cup

As for Holland, that is the worst Holland side i have ever watched, they don't play football, dirty team. Weird though, because they have the players to play football.

Quote Originally Posted by Paul Log in to see links
    I certainly wont forget Paul the octopus in future when i think of world cup 2010

1994 - Roberto Baggio penalty miss in final
    1998 - Beckhams kick at Simone, and Ronaldo no show in the final
    2002 - Ronaldinos free kick
    2006 - Ronaldo the winker, sorry i mean [Profanity Removed]
    2010 - Paul the octopus, that goal not given

I watched every world cup since 94, i have enjoyed this one just like any other, even though its not been the greatest.
    Who edited this ?

Fair enough, editing my post because some w@ word.... wow. just take a look in the lyrics thread for example, even a forum mod has posted swear words in there.
    Last edited by Paul; 11-07-2010 at 10:34 PM.