Page 21 of 32 FirstFirst ... 11192021222331 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by matrix62 Log in to see links
    yup.i've seen this on tv 2day,this octopus had previously predicted all the german results which proved true and look it is correct even 2day
    Well, if you believe things like that, you should really get out more

Quote Originally Posted by Duje Log in to see links
    It wasnt a goal
    Funny...

But something must be done, today two awful mistakes influenced the result in two matches. When humans can't do things right, the use of technology is not a choice but the only solution. Meanwhile, we have to keep an eye on the referees.

3. Default

FIFA are pretending that nothing untoward happened! When reading the official match reports from yesterday's games on FIFA.com there is no mention at all of the disallowed goal that was clearly inside the line or of the wildly offside for argentina's goal. Airbrushing history will not make these mistakes go away nor will it make the dramatic effect they had on both games go away!

4. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Duje Log in to see links
    It wasnt a goal
    It was a goal... I watched the match and replays shows the ball passing the goaline.

The vid shows it too:

And Gabriel Heinze knocks his head onto the camera while celebrating a goal.... and punches back at the camera. HAHA!! watch Log in to see links
    Last edited by baby_piggy; 28-06-2010 at 11:50 AM.

Angry

Quote Originally Posted by baby_piggy Log in to see links
    It was a goal... I watched the match and replays shows the ball passing the goaline.

The vid shows it too:
    Yep, it WAS a goal! I saw a lotta replays too.

I dunno what to say. I was pretty sad when USA guys lost, but I thought "hey, there is still England & Mexico.... But no.....

This World Cup didn't turn out the way I thought it would be.

All the 3 teams I supported are just out in two days. Its too much. Way too much!
    Keep Rocking, Game On.....
    Lord Buddha's Way Is The Path To Freedom, Enlightenment & Bliss...

My Blog: http://thechroniclesofaki.wordpress.com

6. Default

There's an article of an American who got so fed up with the Vuvuzela noise from his neighbours, he threatened to kill them with an axe. HAHA.. Not surprising.. I kind of dislike the noice. Ultra irritating.

7. Default

Two of which were robbed of a good game by very poor referee/linesman decisions!

There was a clamour for respecting the referees and officials last year BUT what is the point when they can't get simple decisions right! This is one of the few cases where I want the referee surrounded by players harassing him demonstrating their displeasure. If the ref started booking and sending people off for dissent then the blame for changing the game would end up falling right where it should be-at the officials' feet!

There's an article of an American who got so fed up with the Vuvuzela noise from his neighbours, he threatened to kill them with an axe. HAHA.. Not surprising.. I kind of dislike the noice. Ultra irritating.

The trumpets were first produced and marketed in 2001 by South African Neil Van Schalkwyk, who still owns the rights to the vuvuzela name. His latest innovation is to sell each with a pair of earplugs included.
    What the point...

Is the earplugs for the person who bought the vuvuzela or for the neighbours...

9. Default

Quote Originally Posted by BluSky Log in to see links
    What the point...

Is the earplugs for the person who bought the vuvuzela or for the neighbours...
    LOL! such irony. I guess it must be for the person buying it. Maybe the seller could sell individual packs of earplugs for the neighbours or those who're scared that the vuvuzela would make them deaf . haha
    Last edited by baby_piggy; 28-06-2010 at 12:24 PM.

LOL! such irony. I guess it must be for the person buying it. Maybe the seller could sell individual packs of earplugs for the neighbours or those who're scared that the vuvuzela would make them deaf . haha
    rofl