Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1. Talking (NEW!)Meowsim (by Dynamic Pixels)

MewSim is a unique interactive simulator spiced with a comic animation of the main character which you should take care of, brings it up and love. It depends completely on you what kind of a character your pet will be: either obedient or just a little devil! There are 2 absorbing additional mini-games, which influence on the main gameplay. You also can exchange cats via Bluetooth with your friends and take part in the on-line Cats Shows

NOKIA:

128x160(S40)-Log in to see links
    240x320(S40)-Log in to see links
    176x208(S60)-Log in to see links
    240x320(S60)-Log in to see links
    352x416-Log in to see links
    360x640-Log in to see links

LG:
    128x160-Log in to see links
    176x220-Log in to see links
    240x320-Log in to see links

MOTOROLA:

SAMSUNG:
    240x320(motion sensor)-Log in to see links

Sony Ericsson:

SIEMENS:
    132x176-Log in to see links

enjoy!

2. Default

which language is it?

3. Default

Most likely the game is in Russian by the looks of the screenshots. Is there going to be any releases of this game in English?

It's in russian, the developer is from Russia, so these versions are the original.

5. Default

thank you nice collection

6. Default

Have a look at wap.softdp.com - the game is already available in English and goes free of charge, not all the countries are online, but it will be worked over soon.

Let me know if want to know more about the Dynamic Pixels projects, will do my best to tell or help.

The reviewers are also welcome

7. Default

waiting for english version ?

8. Default ??

Quote Originally Posted by Zabudun Log in to see links
    Have a look at wap.softdp.com - the game is already available in English and goes free of charge, not all the countries are online, but it will be worked over soon.

Let me know if want to know more about the Dynamic Pixels projects, will do my best to tell or help.

The reviewers are also welcome
    OWW I JUST have 3 words for this..."THIS IS PERFECT"
    my only problem is that i don't have internet on my mobile phone
    so can you...or somebody else.. post a game pack of dynamic pixels...??PLEAASSEEE...i will +repp you if you can find a pack for me
    i just Like the game swhat they have made intill now...

9. Default

Quote Originally Posted by bet0 Log in to see links
    waiting for english version ?
    Nope, we are waiting for the territory expansion The English version is currently available for Polsih and the UK players, but we are moving forwrad, does anybody have any recommendations about the countires connectivity and the localization, so that I make the content team to rush with some particluar ones?

10. Default

Quote Originally Posted by turkish-soldier Log in to see links
    OWW I JUST have 3 words for this..."THIS IS PERFECT"
    my only problem is that i don't have internet on my mobile phone
    so can you...or somebody else.. post a game pack of dynamic pixels...??PLEAASSEEE...i will +repp you if you can find a pack for me
    i just Like the game swhat they have made intill now...
    Thx a lot matie

I got a better idea for you, send me a private message with the handset you play, the country you are from and your e-mail and I will send you over your personal pack of the games...