1. Question Download problem - LG Shine

I've checked the sticky threads and can't see an obvious answer to this.

Using this site via WAP on my phone, I can get to the point where I enter the ID, select 'Go' and then the name of the ringtone appears on my phone. At the bottom of the screen is an advert, which the cursor is set on, and all I can do is select the advert. I can't seem to do anything to select or download the ringtone?

Can anybody help?

2. Arrow

hmmmm'
    I had the same problem. And when I did download them from wap i couldnt get them to my ringtone folder in phone. I then downloaded them on my pc, then attached them to a email and sent to my phone... It was easy that way.. I did give my way about attaching them to your email in a post. If need further explaining, give me a shout. IT is just as easy doing it that way.. ,, And safer too! That way my internet security scans the ringtone before it gets to my phone as well.... Not a chance of a virus getting in my phone

3. Default

I looked at setting up a yahoo account to email things to my phone but what do I put as entries or addresses in the incoming and outgoing mail server boxes provided?

Bitpim just didn't pick the phone up or work at all.