Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
  1. Default I was Logged Out for no reason

i can login with my username and password in forum or home, yet when i click on the "downloads" tab, i m logged out, and when i login at the left portal, it will lead to another page saying that my password doesnt tally or somewhat.

the actual wording is:

"You have entered an invalid username or password. Please press the back button, enter the correct details and try again. Don't forget that the password is case sensitive. Forgotten your password? Click here!

You have used 3 out of 5 login attempts. After all 5 have been used, you will be unable to login for 15 minutes."

Anyone can help me with this problem ?

2. Default

Yeah i got that message all the time when i try to log in today, from the homepage, i set that firefox remembers my details and when i go to log in i get that message, then i enter the details manually and it goes wright to the forum.
    But i dont have a problem with the download tab.

3. Default

Quote Originally Posted by PINKISHPEARL Log in to see links
    i can login with my username and password in forum or home, yet when i click on the "downloads" tab, i m logged out, and when i login at the left portal, it will lead to another page saying that my password doesnt tally or somewhat.

the actual wording is:

"You have entered an invalid username or password. Please press the back button, enter the correct details and try again. Don't forget that the password is case sensitive. Forgotten your password? Click here!

You have used 3 out of 5 login attempts. After all 5 have been used, you will be unable to login for 15 minutes."

i have the same problem!
    with firefox and aol

4. Default same for me

its de same weird prob for me

5. Default

Sigh, so is any administrator coming to solve the problem??

6. Default

I'm a new user. Same problem here. Tried to use WAP to download directly on my mobile but can't as well. Any other website to introduce?

Log-in through/on the Homepage does not seem to work properly , says "invalid username or password"!
    On the second page that opens with that error message I can log-in successfully.

Noticed some strange behavior during log-in yesterday , payed attention to type username and password correctly today - something seems to be wrong.

Downloads work fine for me , as well as admin-login - I mean , it worked yesterday , I didn't try it today as I just logged in.

Edit: Downloads work fine!
    Admin-login and administration works fine!
    Last edited by Wilhelm; 16-11-2009 at 05:46 PM.

Hi all, I'm currently looking into this.

Could you all please let me know what browser (including version) you were using at the time of the error? Knowing your operating system would also be helpful.

Thanks!

Hello Mark!

I am using:
    Mozilla Firefox v3.5.3 + Java Runtime Environment 1.6.0.16
    Windows XP Home Edition + Service Pack 2b

Ah yes its done it twice to me today now, when login in on the home page with correct login details get a invalid username password pop up saying ...

You have entered an invalid username or password. Please press the back button, enter the correct details and try again. Don't forget that the password is case sensitive. Forgotten your password? Click here!

You have used 1 out of 5 login attempts. After all 5 have been used, you will be unable to login for 15 minutes.
    But then login on the forum and its fine.

Using Mozilla Firefox 3.5.5
    Windows Vista
    Last edited by Paul; 16-11-2009 at 08:14 PM.