Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
  1. Default

Mine is solved ^^.

2. Default

Windows XP multimedia edition, Google Chrome Browser.. While the login error has been repaired

i find that my available Download credits has been frozen on 0 for the past several days

I am going on a cruse and will be unable to access the internet for most of December... and i am finding it impossible to locate apps for my LG Incite LG CT810 the touchscreen / accelesensor apps and games just don't seem to be there yet... and i am attempting the shotgun method of downloading in hopes that a few apps will be functional to wage war against the boredom. and internet withdrawal pains.

3. Default

Quote Originally Posted by wde_1978 Log in to see links
    Hello Mark!

I am using:
    Mozilla Firefox v3.5.3 + Java Runtime Environment 1.6.0.16
    Windows XP Home Edition + Service Pack 2b
    is it works on opera ?

4. Default

It seems easy to fix this. Just download items from IE 8 or clear your cache/ cookies on Google Chrome. Try on other browser, what do you think ?

5. Exclamation

I was randomly logged out this morning and had to scour my e-mail history to find my password(usually set to automatically log-in and remember password but not today for some reason) I don't know that this is the website(could be my computer I suppose)but it was working fine yesterday ,hope this is not a recurrence of the above log in problem.