Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1. Default Phone History

What is the worst thing that you have done to ur phone, threw it at the wall, driven over it, dunked it etc, and did they survive the test or not?

2. Post

I smashed my phone by throwing it at the wall but it still works.lol
    My niece dunked my phone in a cup of tea n it's still workn

Ha ... had a t70 I think it was... payed US $500 for it.... was walking on sidewalk full of ice.... slipped.... went flying into road... buss ran over it .... only had it for like 2 weeks and loved it ..... I took back the pieces and all they did was take pic. of it and sent it to all the other stores .... said my insurance didn't cover it .... but then why would it....

My 5110 got drowned in a glass of beer

Well, I don't have much history with phones. Usually sold my phones before something bad happens to them.

i gave my ericsson t20 to my sister
    few days later it was covered with so much stickers and glitter it committed suicide
    Last edited by apoteka; 11-11-2009 at 11:41 AM.
    none

7. Default

Quote Originally Posted by apoteka Log in to see links
    i gave my ericsson t20 to my sister
    few days later it was covered with so much stickers and glitter it committed suicide

Last edited by NaturalMystyk27; 11-11-2009 at 12:12 PM.

"We must never be afraid to go too far, for truth lies beyond."

8. Default

Just fell down on the floor

9. Default

well my phones been through alot...driven over by a car...chucked at a wall and actually dented da wall and finally been droped in the train tracks...and now it has died cuz i wasnt stupid enough to go down the rails and try to save ma phone but kill ma self!!

10. Default

My first phone was a black and white nokia... the good old days...
    I left it in my pocket and it went through the washing machine.
    2nd- Sagem i think it was, lost it...
    3rd- sagem my401v directional pad fell off and i lost it after i got my new phone...
    4th- my fav. of all my phones... the LEGENDARY K800i, i thought it would never break. then the EROM and bootloader died, and that was it.

Im about to get a W995 lets hope nothing bad happens to this one too