Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Default Things you miss from school?

Where to start ?

The gym teacher, she was

At breaks/dinner time playing 20 v 20 a side football, or even 30 v 20, no one had any idea where they were playing just ran around trying to score, then ending about 15 all and next goal before the bell rings is the winner

The snooker club

Hummm... let me think about it, might take for a while...............

3. Post

Most of my friends, lost contact just started finding them again

I miss my hot Math teacher

5. Default

I miss not being able to flatten the wheels of my teachers cars, stealing things from the lab, deleting everything on the pcs there, corrupting the old guy in front of the school door with cigarettes to let me go early, escaping from the school by jumping over walls, drinking wine in class, celebrating birthdays with our form master with whiskey in school, when i bullied the little kids, when we took the toilet papers rolls and spread them all around in the teachers toilets, when we played football in class, labs, on the school roof, on the basketball, handball, tennis, volleyball courts but never on the football playground, also the detentions and the "holidays" we provoked only to stay at our house or go wander in towns, also the exams when we use to cheat a lot, also the day that we threw a condom full with white paint at out headmaster, but im missing the sleeping most...

Ah, the good days...

"We must never be afraid to go too far, for truth lies beyond."

Quote Originally Posted by NaturalMystyk27 Log in to see links
    I miss not being able to flatten the wheels of my teachers cars, stealing things from the lab, deleting everything on the pcs there, corrupting the old guy in front of the school door with cigarettes to let me go early, escaping from the school by jumping over walls, drinking wine in class, celebrating birthdays with our form master with whiskey in school, when i bullied the little kids, when we took the toilet papers rolls and spread them all around in the teachers toilets, when we played football in class, labs, on the school roof, on the basketball, handball, tennis, volleyball courts but never on the football playground, also the detentions and the "holidays" we provoked only to stay at our house or go wander in towns, also the exams when we use to cheat a lot, also the day that we threw a condom full with white paint at out headmaster, but im missing the sleeping most...

Ah, the good days...
    I must say, I am really glad that I don't work in the school as your teacher.

I am still thinking about it...

All the lovely ladies walking up the stairs with school dresses

8. Default

Not having to go to work!!!!(or do any sort of work at all)

9. Default

Quote Originally Posted by NaturalMystyk27 Log in to see links

Ah, the good days...
    shane, my friend
    i'm still at school and i'd be honoured to carry on what you started

Thieving a pack of cigarettes from home that my dad sold, and getting 30p a cig it made me like £6 a day.