Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
  1. Default

Hey, has anyone found the full version and if so, post it up? The 240x320 english one has an error, when while playing, the about screen will pop up and try to make me connect to the internet. If I close it, the game closes. Oh well.

2. Default

Quote Originally Posted by newbie12121 Log in to see links
    Hey, has anyone found the full version and if so, post it up? The 240x320 english one has an error, when while playing, the about screen will pop up and try to make me connect to the internet. If I close it, the game closes. Oh well.

this version also works fine on my SE w700i (176x220)
    Attached Files Attached Files

3. Default

It's demo version and lol this game is a crappy version of anno

4. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Hadouch Log in to see links
    It's demo version and lol this game is a crappy version of anno
    the version which i have posted is full version of the game. I have played the game,its quite better than anno, but not so good.

5. Default

Revival 2 is much better than Anno, Townsmen 6, Art of War 2, and other mobile strategy games.

Revival 2 is not an easy game. I think it is for people who really like turn-based strategy games.

There is an "Encyclopedia" for this game !! Donīt believe it ??

6. Default

Quote Originally Posted by sharad Log in to see links
    the version which i have posted is full version of the game. I have played the game,its quite better than anno, but not so good.
    How can it be better than Anno and at the same time not as good as Anno? o_o

7. Default

Donīt waste time in paradoxical words. Revival 2 is better, much better than Anno, Townsmen 6, SIM mobile, etc.

The version that posted sharad is really full !!

8. Default

Quote Originally Posted by sharad Log in to see links
    this version also works fine on my SE w700i (176x220)
    Ah thanks, mate!

9. Default

[QUOTE=poecraft;290741]Donīt waste time in paradoxical words. Revival 2 is better, much better than Anno, Townsmen 6, SIM mobile, etc.

10. Default

Hey, could you find me that game in 320x240 and in english please? Thanks!