Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
  1. Default [Herocraft] Revival 2

REVIVAL 2

Revival 2 is the sequel to the best-selling turn based strategy game for mobiles. The game keeps up with its PC brethren in its scope of opportunities.

It has a considered graphical interface and intuitive controls that allow you to wage an ecumenical crusade in absolutely any place. Revival 2 keeps all the best features of the genre, and has made a tremendous step forward offering users more than 2000 game maps! Also an important innovation is the ability to play together using one device, paired with the developed political system and a large number of diplomatic tools of influence.

Advanced artificial intelligence and new game mechanics mean Revival 2 is one for the purists.

Game features:

- Designed in the tradition of Sid Meier’s “Civilization”
    - Opportunity to play together on a single phone.
    - Tremendous game spaces – over 2000 planets to be conquered and strategic map of the universe.
    - Adjustable difficulty level.
    - Diplomacy - as a useful game-tool, politics - as an important part of gameplay.
    - 25 buildings and 25 types of military units.
    - Plot campaign.
    - Opportunity to play against up to 6 rivals.
    - All the features of turn-based strategy are included: mining resources, building of towns and development of science, land and sea battles, experience and upgrades.
    - Isometric graphics and atmospheric music.

NOTE: this is a demo. The jad file is supposed to make it full but the it doesn't work for me. You can play but every few turns a demo message pops up and that is really annoying because you have to press the red button on the keyboard and launch the game again otherwise all saves will be deleted. If someone knows how to play this game normally or has it cracked please share!

2. Default

hi there...

Revival 2 is a huge scale strategy game that is on a par with its PC ancestors in its breadth of opportunities. Revival 2 keeps all the best features of the genre such as mining resources, building of towns and development of science, land and sea battles, experience and upgrades. Moreover it makes a tremendous step forward offering users more than TWO THOUSAND game maps! Also an important innovation is the possibility of playing together using one device.

3. Default

do you have for 128x160 screen size??

4. Default

no sorry. I don't think herocraft made this game on that resolution. But if someone knows where to find it let me know!

5. Default

I'd really like to have this game! If someone has the full version in 240x320 resolution, please post it here!!!

Try these ones:
    240x320 English: Log in to see links
    320x240 Russian: Log in to see links
    176x208 English: Log in to see links
    Nokia 5800 Russian: Log in to see links
    Last edited by Duje; 06-11-2009 at 09:01 PM.

7. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Duje Log in to see links

Try these ones:
    240x320 English: Log in to see links
    320x240 Russian: Log in to see links
    176x208 English: Log in to see links
    Nokia 5800 Russian: Log in to see links

Thanks + rep for you !

8. Default

320x240 Russian is also not full. Nokia 5800 Russian and 240x320 English gave me unhandled exceptions. I didn't test the 176x208 English version though.
    Last edited by Cardiant; 07-11-2009 at 02:11 PM.

9. Default

Hello !! I am from Costa Rica, sorry for my bad english.

I have a full cracked version of this excellent game. It was cracked by Sinaz, a russian cracker.

I have it for 240x320 resolution for english language.

It works fine !!!

10. Default

I know, the full version is finally here!