Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
  1. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Paul Log in to see links
    Sure with positive thinking you could ?
    Im classed as 80 - 100 % unfit for a fulltime job, I might get a good job when im older but never one as a 'normal' person..

2. Post

Let's see i have slit my arm at the elbow joint n carried on cutting n den pulling at the severed veins, but u go numb. Never did it again instead eventhou home life isn't gud i jus ignore the badness n it works. The hardest and most painful thing was my father dying in my arms 10years ago, i still hav my gud days n bad but wot pulls me through each day is he wouldn't want me to be sad!

3. Default

The most painful moment for me was when I didnt got admission into my favorite Art university but my friend whose portfolio sucked got it!

4. Default

Losing My Gran

Experiencing pain at the moment.

Wine is EVIL!!!

Breaking up with my girlfriend :-(

Mind if i share the story ?

Quote Originally Posted by Slash Log in to see links
    sorry to hear that.....

When I lost my very first dog that I loved so much... she was my best friend.
    Last edited by jmarin; 07-11-2009 at 08:11 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Slash Log in to see links

Mind if i share the story ?
    Sometimes it works out for the best, share the story if you want.

Quote Originally Posted by jmarin Log in to see links
    sorry to hear that.....

When I lost my very first dog that I loved so much... she was my best friend.
    Know how that feels

When everybody try to dominate u n u remain speechless at that time,it feels very bad..!

It happens many times in life n i hate that.
    Last edited by battuji; 07-11-2009 at 02:37 PM.

10. Default

Physically-Two things are a tie-Having a hernia untreated for about a year(it feels,as a male, like your private parts are in vice...permanently being slowly tightened) and adult colic!(silly as it sounds but it is so much chest pain I thought I was having a heart attack!-no wonder babies cry!)
    Emotionally-Losing my gran,my flatmate attempting suicide and my girlfriend dumping me all in the same weekend.