Page 4 of 10 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast
  1. Default

once while i was in the army(S.A.S.)i was hit with a pistol just a little higher from my erm...you know what

2. Default

Quote Originally Posted by BluSky Log in to see links
    My Dad use to line us up, my brother and my two sisters and myself and he would ask us? "Who touched the wet paint on the door?" (and so on... etc...,) "when I asked you not too?"

If noone owned up (we were only children at the time ), and if noone did own up, every one of us got the belt (with our clothes on of course). Starting with my older sister and then my twin and then me was next, and then my brother. My older sister got the worstest belting cause she's the oldest and my brother got it worst then me and my twin, cause he was a male
    Thats REALLY bad and sad ofcourse
    Must be good growing up and living on your own now, then!

3. Default

Quote Originally Posted by the_dead_man Log in to see links
    I've learnt to ignore all the pain, so nothing bothers me anymore
    i managed to be like that cause of my past experiences since i was a child, so i have this steady composure some people think that i am made of stone hahaha but lately there was a time where i let my guard down all i could say is the experience your getting as a child is very important

4. Default

Quote Originally Posted by morpheus447 Log in to see links
    i managed to be like that cause of my past experiences since i was a child, so i have this steady composure some people think that i am made of stone hahaha but lately there was a time where i let my guard down all i could say is the experience your getting as a child is very important
    I agree so much.

5. Default

when i was 14 i lost my mother to a massive angina attack, she was at a friends engagement party, my mother handed over the gift then a split second later she was on the floor dead.

A few days later i went to see her in the Chapel of rest, had nightmares for months after .

Also went paintballing a year ago & got tagged, put my hand up signalling i was out of the game & turned around to walk away but some b*stards shot me in the back & neck

Had a splinter in my finger recently...

splinter.jpg

7. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Noxide Log in to see links
    Had a splinter in my finger recently...

splinter.jpg
    That's just awesome looking! I had one that went all the way across my hand once from carrying a piece of plywood on a construction site I was working at. I couldn't even close my hand. Luckily it wasn't too deep and didn't hurt much, so I just showed my battle scar off for a while before cutting it out.

8. Default

It is customary here that married women get there nose pierced and wear a gold ring or a gem studded on gold... Got my nose pierced 3 times (just for fashion)! Hurt a LOT for the first time, but I always get allergic to the metal ring and have to take it off, so the pierced hole always heals itself... The third time it didn't hurt at all! I think I got used to it... Planning to get it pierced for the fourth time now...

9. Default

Quote Originally Posted by GamerGal Log in to see links
    It is customary here that married women get there nose pierced and wear a gold ring or a gem studded on gold... Got my nose pierced 3 times (just for fashion)! Hurt a LOT for the first time, but I always get allergic to the metal ring and have to take it off, so the pierced hole always heals itself... The third time it didn't hurt at all! I think I got used to it... Planning to get it pierced for the fourth time now...
    Ouch, that's sucks that used HAVE to do it when you get married. What part of the nose is it?

10. Default

Quote Originally Posted by SuperFlash1980 Log in to see links
    Ouch, that's sucks that used HAVE to do it when you get married. What part of the nose is it?