Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by jmarin Log in to see links
    sorry to hear that.....

When I lost my very first dog that I loved so much... she was my best friend.
    Quote Originally Posted by Paul Log in to see links
    Sometimes it works out for the best, share the story if you want.

Know how that feels
    yeah its just that her LESBIAN EX wont leave her alone..

so we broke up but in couple of days our friends made a plan that both of us dont know..

when were at the mall they leave us in one place where we can talk about everything happen she understand me and so do i..

she said she had a bad time without me and sorry for everything she have done..

i guess everything she's doing is for me too

Headache,Scorpion and my first lover
    ---- Smiles acrss Miles ----

3. Default

Pancreatitis.....

Where do I start

5. Default

A car accident, where I got a dislocated shoulder and a concussion.

Getting stripped naked first and then belted with a thick belt, anywhere and everywhere on my body, every morning by my Dad for wetting the bed. Started getting the belt for wetting the bed at the age of five and it stopped when I was fourteen years... (belting)
    Last edited by Michelle; 20-06-2010 at 06:16 AM. Reason: then

7. Default

That's awful!

I don't know how anyone can do that to their own flesh and blood!

8. Default

When people i care SO much for, dont ever realize it and take everything i do (which is for THEM) in a negative way..
    and knowing that...that i might lose someone really close to me very soon(family)... ='(

feeling lost, alone, faking a smile each day-worst feelings...

Quote Originally Posted by BluSky Log in to see links
    Getting stripped naked first and then belted with a thick belt, anywhere and everywhere on my body, every morning by my Dad for wetting the bed. Started getting the belt for wetting the bed at the age of five and it stopped when I was fourteen years... (belting)
    ... That's very painful.

Quote Originally Posted by jmarin Log in to see links
    ... That's very painful.
    My Dad use to line us up, my brother and my two sisters and myself and he would ask us? "Who touched the wet paint on the door?" (and so on... etc...,) "when I asked you not too?"

If noone owned up (we were only children at the time ), and if noone did own up, every one of us got the belt (with our clothes on of course). Starting with my older sister and then my twin and then me was next, and then my brother. My older sister got the worstest belting cause she's the oldest and my brother got it worst then me and my twin, cause he was a male