Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 38
  1. Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Johnni007 View Post
    please make a Olympiakos logo writing "Red Army-Gate 7"
    there you go
    Attached Images Attached Images

  2. Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Nokomotor View Post
    hi canary,

    i need derbyhate.gif image in 120x160px, can you provide me? i am waiting.
    there you go
    Attached Images Attached Images

  3. Default

    Hi canary could you please do me a leicester city one 240x320 pleaseeeeeeee ive looked everywhere but cant find any

  4. Default

    Quote Originally Posted by kevrobinson1985 View Post
    Hi canary could you please do me a leicester city one 240x320 pleaseeeeeeee ive looked everywhere but cant find any
    yes sure you looking for a plain spinning logo? or one with text

  5. Default

    can you make me one of this but Maccabi Haifa one ?
    its a team from isreal...

    and you can write MHFC

    http://eshettours.files.wordpress.co...bi20haifa2.jpg
    this is good i think...
    and if not try get one here:
    http://images.google.co.il/images?hl...-8&sa=N&tab=wi

    thank you!!

  6. Thumbs up please

    Pls make a FCB logo with the writing 'RED Is The Colour' at 240*320
    WITH THE NAMe

    ''BASSI OMAR''

  7. Default

    Quote Originally Posted by canary01 View Post
    yes sure you looking for a plain spinning logo? or one with text
    Any spinning would be great..if names can you do one with kieran and one with kevin thanks

  8. Default

    Quote Originally Posted by morx View Post
    can you make me one of this but Maccabi Haifa one ?
    its a team from isreal...

    and you can write MHFC

    http://eshettours.files.wordpress.co...bi20haifa2.jpg
    this is good i think...
    and if not try get one here:
    http://images.google.co.il/images?hl...-8&sa=N&tab=wi

    thank you!!
    THERE YOU GO
    Attached Images Attached Images

  9. Default

    Quote Originally Posted by bsiomar View Post
    Pls make a FCB logo with the writing 'RED Is The Colour' at 240*320
    WITH THE NAMe

    ''BASSI OMAR''
    Do you mean barca-fcb?- bit confused with your request as barca don't wear red

  10. Default

    Quote Originally Posted by kevrobinson1985 View Post
    Any spinning would be great..if names can you do one with kieran and one with kevin thanks
    here hope this is ok let me know if you want names added
    Attached Images Attached Images

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •