Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
  1. Default

It's only the first page, and you already started hijacking this thread

Anyway, I'll continue with the phone, since we are somehow in the domain

In the 1870s, two inventors Elisha Gray and Alexander Graham Bell both independently designed devices that could transmit speech electrically (the telephone). Both men rushed their respective designs to the patent office within hours of each other, Alexander Graham Bell patented his telephone first. Elisha Gray and Alexander Graham Bell entered into a famous legal battle over the invention of the telephone, which Bell won.

2. Default

clock,compas,words...i dont know how to explain

Quote Originally Posted by antonio Log in to see links
    i once put 2 opportunitys to good use AT THE SAME TIME
    I hope you took it

4. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Noxide Log in to see links
    I hope you took it
    had to it comes rare

5. Default

How much of them though are causing our downfall and are still causing it...

"We must never be afraid to go too far, for truth lies beyond."

6. Default

Quote Originally Posted by NaturalMystyk27 Log in to see links
    How much of them though are causing our downfall and are still causing it...
    In war, there are acceptable casualties. And we, as a race, we are fighting a perpetual war of survival. This is evolving, and I would not see myself living in a primitive state, even if those inventions are sometimes in the wrong hands.

7. Default

Quote Originally Posted by SeaGoddess Log in to see links
    In war, there are acceptable casualties. And we, as a race, we are fighting a perpetual war of survival. This is evolving, and I would not see myself living in a primitive state, even if those inventions are sometimes in the wrong hands.
    are you a republican

8. Default

You're right all way long, and i'm just hoping that our generation and the next future gen won't do the same errors that the other did in the past...

Back to the subject... For me the most important inventions were made in the medical field...

"We must never be afraid to go too far, for truth lies beyond."

for me it would have to be the invention of movies