Page 5 of 16 FirstFirst ... 3456715 ... LastLast

Talking

Quote Originally Posted by gothicvamp1888 Log in to see links
    im amazed i havent given Jmarin any rep recently...so have some rep
    Thank you

Well, here is another WOW from me I've posted this before at Funnies, but I thought it's amazing as well

2. Default

Quote Originally Posted by jmarin Log in to see links
    Thank you

Well, here is another WOW from me I've posted this before at Funnies, but I thought it's amazing as well
    amazing guy

3. Default

I was amazed I didn't fall off the horse today, I was hanging on with one leg over his back and he trotted off.. going bareback wasn't such a good idea

Quote Originally Posted by micro1000 Log in to see links
    the mods are busy
    i know mate....just couldnt think of any other amazing things to say

something i find amazing...back in 1979 when Peter Suttcliffe (the yorkshire ripper) was caught in Sheffield (and it was just round the corner from where i lived at the time)...the amazing thing was, he was brought in for questioning 9 times beforehand....9 times and they never suspected him.....that is amazing

Julianna Rose Mauriello who plays Stephanie in the kids tv series Lazy Town is actually 18 years old and plays a 8 year old

i had a "WOW" feeling when i first saw Final Fantasy X to PS2

Quote Originally Posted by gothicvamp1888 Log in to see links
    something i find amazing...back in 1979 when Peter Suttcliffe (the yorkshire ripper) was caught in Sheffield (and it was just round the corner from where i lived at the time)...the amazing thing was, he was brought in for questioning 9 times beforehand....9 times and they never suspected him.....that is amazing
    yeah i know, mad.
    Isnt he in wakefield prison now ?

9. Default

I thought the GPS function on mobile phones such as w995 is amazing, but unless you have an internet connection is useless . Luckily, I have a WiFi function also:p. But when in a car, going outside your country, you really can't afford to pay that much. I heard a man had to pay 15000 to his mobile operator just because he downloaded Wall-E for his son .

Quote Originally Posted by emil07 Log in to see links
    I thought the GPS function on mobile phones such as w995 is amazing, but unless you have an internet connection is useless . Luckily, I have a WiFi function also:p. But when in a car, going outside your country, you really can't afford to pay that much. I heard a man had to pay 15000 to his mobile operator just because he downloaded Wall-E for his son .
    I have a monthly bolt on with O2, i pay £7.50 a month for unlimited internet.

Which aint bad.

I really dont get the wifi though.