Page 14 of 16 FirstFirst ... 41213141516 LastLast
  1. Default

Quote Originally Posted by EvilSpaghetti Log in to see links
    Yep there's probably millions of species in the world's rainforests that have yet to be discovered.
    Undoubtedly. Makes you wonder why they're so "certain" there's no life beyond earth.

2. Default

Lol, I know, there are thousands of Galaxies out there a people seriously believe we are the only planet with life on it...

3. Default

Lol, I know, there are thousands of Galaxies out there a people seriously believe we are the only planet with life on it...
    Or they say "intelligent" life.
    For all we know, stuff like in Star Wars is going on somewhere out there.

God, I hate scientists.

4. Default

Don't hate them all, Prof. Brian Cox is the way to go.

5. Default

6. Default

Don't hate them all, Prof. Brian Cox is the way to go.
    Bet you love a bit of Cox.

That's so awesome!

Cool! too bad I can't give you rep ...

Cool The fantasy world of ants: photographs by Andrey Pavlov

The photographs in this picture gallery may look like they been Photoshopped or assembled with dead insects, but the ants in these images are very much alive. Russian photographer Andrey Pavlov spends hours setting up fairytale scenes. He studied ants, and saw that they all follow a very specific path when they’re working. So he put his props on their trail, and photographed the insects interacting with his miniature 'stage sets'.

If you are interested in the artist/his work, here is the Log in to see links

9. Default

Quote Originally Posted by jmarin Log in to see links

The photographs in this picture gallery may look like they been Photoshopped or assembled with dead insects, but the ants in these images are very much alive. Russian photographer Andrey Pavlov spends hours setting up fairytale scenes. He studied ants, and saw that they all follow a very specific path when they’re working. So he put his props on their trail, and photographed the insects interacting with his miniature 'stage sets'.

If you are interested in the artist/his work, here is the Log in to see links
    ITS AMAZING!!!
    Too bad i cant rep u!