Quote Originally Posted by jmarin Log in to see links

I think it's a cool mobile CM.
    Is that you Jurie...

"We must never be afraid to go too far, for truth lies beyond."

Quote Originally Posted by NaturalMystyk27 Log in to see links
    Is that you Jurie...

What a great add!!!

Default Amazing Christmas Light Shows

I couldn't pass more light shows with Skillex tracks. I know that not everyone is a fan of his musics, so here are the links if you're interested in.

Skrillex's brand new EP, Bangarang

7. Default

SCIENTISTS have discovered the world's smallest frog — which is just half the size of a 1p coin.

The minute critter, who croaks no loader than a tiny insect, fits on your fingernail — roughly the size of Britain's smallest coin.

Pictured on a US dime, above, the animal looks even smaller. The paedophryne amauensis — now classed as the smallest vertebrate — was found on the rainforest floor of Papua New Guinea.

One of the two frogs discovered measures just 7.7mm from tip to tail.

Previously, the smallest vertebrate was believed to be a transparent Indonesian fish known as paedocypris progenetica, which averaged 8mm.

Louisiana State University scientist Chris Austin, who made the discoveries, said: "It was particularly difficult to locate paedophryne amauensis due to its diminutive size and the males' high-pitched insect-like mating call.

"But it's a great find. The ecosystems these extremely small frogs occupy are very similar, primarily inhabiting leaf litter on the floor of tropical rainforest environments."

Quote Originally Posted by EvilSpaghetti Log in to see links

SCIENTISTS have discovered the world's smallest frog — which is just half the size of a 1p coin.

The minute critter, who croaks no loader than a tiny insect, fits on your fingernail — roughly the size of Britain's smallest coin.

Pictured on a US dime, above, the animal looks even smaller. The paedophryne amauensis — now classed as the smallest vertebrate — was found on the rainforest floor of Papua New Guinea.

One of the two frogs discovered measures just 7.7mm from tip to tail.

Previously, the smallest vertebrate was believed to be a transparent Indonesian fish known as paedocypris progenetica, which averaged 8mm.

Louisiana State University scientist Chris Austin, who made the discoveries, said: "It was particularly difficult to locate paedophryne amauensis due to its diminutive size and the males' high-pitched insect-like mating call.

"But it's a great find. The ecosystems these extremely small frogs occupy are very similar, primarily inhabiting leaf litter on the floor of tropical rainforest environments."
    Wow, awesome!
    This makes me wonder how many more undiscovered creatures around the world...

9. Default

Quote Originally Posted by jmarin Log in to see links
    This makes me wonder how many more undiscovered creatures around the world...
    Probably hundreds.
    We haven't even explored some areas of our planet.

10. Default

Yep there's probably millions of species in the world's rainforests that have yet to be discovered.