1. Angry Mobiles24 NEEDS

You need to take that rediculous T-Pain add off of your website that plays with every page that you load. I'm sure you can find another add that doesn't repeat a has been rap song over and over again. It drives me insane.

What are you talking about?

Quote Originally Posted by Duje Log in to see links

What are you talking about?
    Was thinking the same thing....

4. Default

Quote Originally Posted by zmud05 Log in to see links
    You need to take that rediculous T-Pain add off of your website that plays with every page that you load. I'm sure you can find another add that doesn't repeat a has been rap song over and over again. It drives me insane.
    By downloading the latest browser (Google Chrome, Opera, Safari) that add-on won't show again I haven't seen it btw

Which advert are you referring to? I would not (knowingly) have an ad on the site that plays music with every page load.

6. Default

Mark, the advertisement that zmudo is talking about is a "search engine" for "real mp3 ringtones", it is located above the results for anything you are looking for. If that helps, I really appreciate someone looking into it, it is VERY annoying and that is my one and only complaint about this site. I use it almost daily!

7. Default

i've never had that problem

8. Default

i believe i've seen that ad before, but not recently... and i've personally never had a problem with it. Then again i have pop-up blocker on all the time...

9. Default

the only pop up I get is the one if I wanna lose weight but then I don't get it always, it sometimes gets blocked sometimes doesn't