Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by DipShyt Log in to see links
    From your keyboard to God’s e-mail…

A lot is going to depend on how our tight 5 perform Noxide. The English pack is quite good & with Jonny Wilkinson back we can’t play the same game we did against them in our last encounter.

One thing is for sure it’s going to be a TOUGH game...
    Spoil Sport!!!
    I agree, but I'm so sick of hearing "johnny this johnny that"
    If we don't give away penalties, he won't even be a factor. In other words, if we play a disciplined game, then there shouldn't be a problem.
    They are a great, strong team, their defense is really good, and they have an "ok" backline, but where they are good, we are better!!! (I'm a very big supporter)

36_1_15.gif

2. Default

I think one BIG advantage that we’ve got over England is the number of players we’ve got that can actually kick the ball. It also helps that they’re left & right footed kickers.

If we can get our scrums stable we can match the English forwards easily.

Lineout’s I can’t see a problem with to be honest, not with Bakkies & Matfield jumping.

We’ve got a solid all round team

All I can really say is that may the best team on the day win… without the help of the ref

Butch has come a long way with his kicking. Percy is a bit of a wildcard in my opinion, but he's good.

I'm impressed with JP Pietersen. He's turned out to be quite a decent player. And of course Mr. Habana has my respect.

To be honest, I think we are equally matched. It's gonna be a brilliant final!

4. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Noxide Log in to see links
    Butch has come a long way with his kicking. Percy is a bit of a wildcard in my opinion, but he's good.

I'm impressed with JP Pietersen. He's turned out to be quite a decent player. And of course Mr. Habana has my respect.

To be honest, I think we are equally matched. It's gonna be a brilliant final!
    Butch is more of a wild card than Percy in my opinion. His line kicks were VERY erratic on Sunday

Percy has his off days but generally his kicking is brilliant & he has the ability to find gaps when he runs as well.

Our backline is deadly when we get the ball & move it wide. We just mustn’t loose our heads & start throwing “hail Mary” passes…

I agree that we’re quite evenly matched but I think we are the stronger side...

5. Default

Quote Originally Posted by timmsi Log in to see links
    England all the way with my heart but S/A are very stong atm and playing very well its gonna be close
    Yes i agree

Ross x

6. Default

Quote Originally Posted by DipShyt Log in to see links
    From your keyboard to God’s e-mail…

A lot is going to depend on how our tight 5 perform Noxide. The English pack is quite good & with Jonny Wilkinson back we can’t play the same game we did against them in our last encounter.

One thing is for sure it’s going to be a TOUGH game...
    idd cant wait

Rugby > Football anyday lol jsut look how the england footy team played vs russia really no pride or spirt like our rugby team... no matter what happens in the final the team is heros for what they did in this world cup

Rugby.JPG

36_1_15.gif

8. Default

I got the original proof of that yesterday Noxide…

It’s amazing how fast things travel

Well I do apologise DipShyt.