1. Default Please please help !!!!

Hello can someone make me a theme please from the tv show sliders , i love that show to bits lol and i really wanted a few good themes , so can anyone make me one , please.

I helped quite alot of you in the past lol , i used to go on this site everyday forgot my email adress password and forgot this site password so i cant get on my old account ..

So if anyone can make me a few proper good themes that would be amazing

PHONE : W995 Sony ericsson.

2. Default

what kind of theme did u want?

3. Default Please please help

i would price it like this

cpu: 200
    memory: 300 12gb ddr3
    unknown x58 mb 150
    ms home premium : 100
    1tb 7200 rpm HD: 80
    unknown 430W PSU: 20
    cheap keyboardmouse: 20
    geforce 8400: 30
    case: 20
    cd/dvd drive: 20

total value is about 940 worth of stuff, so i think its a good price for a pre-built

for anyone who wants to argue/etc. please post a link to where you can find it for cheaper

i think its a decent computer, definitely not for gaming, but good for video encoding/etc.

4. Default

Quote Originally Posted by PeterCixtoraVori Log in to see links
    i would price it like this

cpu: 200
    memory: 300 12gb ddr3
    unknown x58 mb 150
    ms home premium : 100
    1tb 7200 rpm HD: 80
    unknown 430W PSU: 20
    cheap keyboardmouse: 20
    geforce 8400: 30
    case: 20
    cd/dvd drive: 20

total value is about 940 worth of stuff, so i think its a good price for a pre-built

for anyone who wants to argue/etc. please post a link to where you can find it for cheaper

i think its a decent computer, definitely not for gaming, but good for video encoding/etc.
    I think you've posted in the wrong thread.

If you want a theme so badly, you could make one yourself. Its a simple procedure to do. It also allows for you to make themes exactly like you want.

5. Default

It's been atleast 7 months since i put this topic up and i still haven't got the Mobile Phone Theme i wanted, can anyone please make this theme or does anyone know where i could get some Sliders themes of the internet, whats the best website for mobile phone themes, please help. Ive been wondering around the internet for ages looking, i need a good site for themes..

If anyone has the ability to make this can you please let me know i would really like this theme...

6. Default

Quote Originally Posted by scottyd2k9 Log in to see links
    It's been atleast 7 months since i put this topic up and i still haven't got the Mobile Phone Theme i wanted, can anyone please make this theme or does anyone know where i could get some Sliders themes of the internet, whats the best website for mobile phone themes, please help. Ive been wondering around the internet for ages looking, i need a good site for themes..

If anyone has the ability to make this can you please let me know i would really like this theme...

1. No one will direct you to another website. It's against forum rules.

2. I could make one for you, Im kinda busy right now, but I'll see what I can do.

7. Default

Thanks i have some pictures for the theme, if you have to add colours for the menus then add. White, Black, Blue & Red.

I will upload the pictures tomorrow as it is 3am here..

8. Default

Quote Originally Posted by scottyd2k9 Log in to see links
    Thanks i have some pictures for the theme, if you have to add colours for the menus then add. White, Black, Blue & Red.

I will upload the pictures tomorrow as it is 3am here..
    Cool.

EDIT: Still waiting...
    Last edited by Silver; 18-05-2010 at 04:15 PM.