Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
  1. Talking

HE HE

something for everyone

2. Default

That video wouldn't load for me :-(

I love most things produced by NFL films. The Saints Super Bowl documentary from 2009 was great for me as a Saints fan as you got to see what was going through the players and coaches heads when you as a fan were on the edge of your seat. It's great to get that kind of inside track.

I should have recorded the scenes outside my house last night between QPR and Millwall as that would have been good viewing for those that love to see mindless idiots squaring off against each others. I don't know why the police don't just round them all up and throw away the key.

Quote Originally Posted by randmjvwco Log in to see links
    I should have recorded the scenes outside my house last night between QPR and Millwall as that would have been good viewing for those that love to see mindless idiots squaring off against each others. I don't know why the police don't just round them all up and throw away the key.
    Millwall again. All should be banned from attending away games.
    Last edited by Paul; 29-09-2010 at 03:40 PM.

4. Default

My thoughts exactly. That or just let them go fight it out amongst themselves away from the community. Wormwood scrubs park is close enough. They could have all met up there, beat each other up and been left to get on with it rather than involving bystanders. Seems crazy to me that that club is even still in existance the way they behave.

Great memories.

Sad the season ended on a low (Champions league final)

Its not proper sunk in yet, i guess next week when we get the trophy it will.

Congrats to..

Barcelona - Spain
    AC Milan - Italy
    Borussia Dortmund - Germany
    Ajax - Holland

7. Default

I'm no Man Utd fan but yeah...