Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1. Default The wheel (Chi)

The Wheel Rpg ( Chi ) [Cracked] 240x320

As usual another cracked chinese rpg game for you guys that i have yet to tried..though the screenshots seems quite nice .

Log in to see links Log in to see links Log in to see links Log in to see links Log in to see links Log in to see links Log in to see links Log in to see links Log in to see links Log in to see links

Download link : Log in to see links

2. Default

Quote Originally Posted by xCloudStrifez Log in to see links
    The Wheel Rpg ( Chi ) [Cracked] 240x320

As usual another cracked chinese rpg game for you guys that i have yet to tried..though the screenshots seems quite nice .

Log in to see links Log in to see links Log in to see links Log in to see links Log in to see links Log in to see links Log in to see links Log in to see links Log in to see links Log in to see links

Download link : Log in to see links
    please can you find 176x220 version

3. Default

the game is actually called The Wheel of Fate
    it was posted long ago, but I'm not sure if the other one was cracked or not

4. Default

Quote Originally Posted by loewenherz Log in to see links
    the game is actually called The Wheel of Fate
    it was posted long ago, but I'm not sure if the other one was cracked or not
    the long ago posted is nt yet cracked

5. Default

Quote Originally Posted by mcwc999 Log in to see links
    the long ago posted is nt yet cracked
    Thanks for the clarification

6. Default

wat do u mean by cracked??

7. Default

Well i did explained that briefly in the introduction at : http://forum.mobiles24.com/showthread.php?t=20520 but anyway , it means you can use the premium features without paying. Most of the chinese games allow you to access the premium service at the right/soft key and inside , there are many premium features such as 2x exp , godly equips , a nice amount of money etc. Some chinese games even require you to pay to continue the game. A cracked version allows you to do all this without paying , you know when a game is not cracked when you try to do something such as getting 2x exp and ur phone shows a popup asking whether you allow this application to send messages.

8. Default

erm i cant download it!

9. Default

good game gr8

10. Default

thnks a lot