1. Default Legend of the DemiGod (Chi)

Legend of the Demigod ( Chinese 240x320 ) [Cracked]
    Hi guys some of u may remember me who posted the legend of ancient games and other chinese games in the past , anyway heres another chinese rpg game for u guys. Its cracked meaning u can use the premium features at ease. I have yet to tried the game but its long screenshot seems captivating enough so...

Download link : Log in to see links

Btw for those guys who have been awaiting my legend of ancient series please tell me as i have stopped due to the lack of replies. Though now i am kinda busy so do not expect a reply soon..

2. Default

Quote Originally Posted by xCloudStrifez Log in to see links
    Legend of the Demigod ( Chinese 240x320 ) [Cracked]
    Hi guys some of u may remember me who posted the legend of ancient games and other chinese games in the past , anyway heres another chinese rpg game for u guys. Its cracked meaning u can use the premium features at ease. I have yet to tried the game but its long screenshot seems captivating enough so...

Download link : Log in to see links

Btw for those guys who have been awaiting my legend of ancient series please tell me as i have stopped due to the lack of replies. Though now i am kinda busy so do not expect a reply soon..
    is it online? coz i mean... the screenshot really interest me. and it look like complicated tutorial

3. Default

welcome back!!!
    this game is quite fun and i tink i does'nt need internet...

4. Default

thanxxxxxxxx

5. Default

i hate it why we have distinct culture and lang. why cant they be one? grrr! why?
    Last edited by Ann_Murielle; 01-10-2009 at 03:10 PM.

6. Default

is this online? do you have a bigger image? thanks