1. Default Help me please!

I have a pc with no sound card so cant hear anything I might want to download. I also have a 5800 xpress music and I only got it yesterday so haven't yet found my way around it. I have found a ringtone (My Sacrifice by Creed - ID no. 29702) and can't find out how to download it on my phone. Could someone help me please? (I can't help being old and decrepid!!)

2. Question

Hi, Even i havn't figured out how to download it on mobile. Where to enter the dowmload id? Someone help plz

3. Default

Quote Originally Posted by rileybeau Log in to see links
    I have a pc with no sound card so cant hear anything I might want to download. I also have a 5800 xpress music and I only got it yesterday so haven't yet found my way around it. I have found a ringtone (My Sacrifice by Creed - ID no. 29702) and can't find out how to download it on my phone. Could someone help me please? (I can't help being old and decrepid!!)
    Quote Originally Posted by Rayt123 Log in to see links
    Hi, Even i havn't figured out how to download it on mobile. Where to enter the dowmload id? Someone help plz
    To know how to download from M24:
    http://forum.mobiles24.com/showpost....12&postcount=1

You don't need a sound card on a PC to listen to sounds because most of the motherboards have on-board sound processors so check that out

4. Default

I NEED HELP TO PUT GAME END MY LG VOYAGER PLEASE HELP ME THANKS.

5. Smile solution

google it to have quick reply.

6. Default

First of all whats your mobile phone model? and try to download your mobile PC suit and after that just export any ringtone from your pc to your mobile easily