Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
  1. Default

Quote Originally Posted by sean1978 Log in to see links
    hi,

I have problems locating the scholar on greedy island, anyone can help? anyone managed to get a copy of any walkthrough?
    if you still have trouble finding the scholar?(sorry if late,coz started play this game 1 days ago)
    if yes maybe you should try going to a greedy island.

How to get there?
    so when you are in second whirlpool (in a lost island map) you must run your ship around the opposite direction to clockwise.
    if you run your ship same direction with clockwise you will go to gosht ship.

hopefully this can help
    Last edited by BabyRaphael; 16-10-2010 at 09:39 AM.

2. Default

Quote Originally Posted by baller789 Log in to see links
    im sorry for being really noob but ive been stuck for quite a while :S i have to give a message to lante and i dont know where he is. if he's in pirate town, i cant go there cuz its low tide. and i cant go north of the desert cuz theres a barrier that i cant get rid of. help would be greatly appreciated

i have the same problem to.

3. Default Help D:

Quote Originally Posted by baller789 Log in to see links
    im sorry for being really noob but ive been stuck for quite a while :S i have to give a message to lante and i dont know where he is. if he's in pirate town, i cant go there cuz its low tide. and i cant go north of the desert cuz theres a barrier that i cant get rid of. help would be greatly appreciated
    #####
    I've encountered this difficulty as well. Would someone be kind enough to tell as how to a) get past the barriers in the desert and b) get off the island I'm currently on? It'll be greatly appreciated if somebody could, because I've been stuck for hours exploring every inch of the island to no avail... and leveling up is getting boring x:
    #####

4. Default Woot.

I figured it out right after I posted the above :'D
    Here's the thing: At the barrier go all the way right. You'll see a mini ''mudslide'' that is darker colour than the sand around you. The catch is you have to be the dragon to pass. Somehow being a human doesn't work. Go east and load your next location. You'll find yourself in another village. At the north-east corner you'll find a circular hollow, above it is a bubble with three dots. Go to it and read/follow the instructions. It's pretty straightforward. You can also buy level two weapons/armor at the shop here. The guy with the money glitch is also here, although I've yet to find his water.
    Hope I helped<3 Feel free to ask me more questions or for tips of some sort. I'll be happy to assist you

5. Default

hey what are the four trinkets that are there in the game
    tell me please

6. Default

I have found the fourth piece, it's in the tavern in pirate town, there's a man with a question mark on his head, ask him then you can have the fourth piece. Hope this will help @@