1. Default Wallpaper Upload Location ?????

Whats the story, I have one or two images I want to upload as a walpaper. What category do I upload to? The only category that is in any way relavent is screensaver but thats still a hundred miles away from a wallpaper.
    Anyone have any suggestions?
    Thanks in advance.

2. Default

click wallpaper with the right dimensions in the drop down

3. Default

Click on Upload at the top right of the screen, them choose the category you want to upload your wallpaper, ex. if it's 240x320 choose the 240x320 wallpaper, then click next. After these you will see all informations to upload the wallpaper, like its caption, category, etc. and just choose your wallpaper and click upload...
    Voila...

"We must never be afraid to go too far, for truth lies beyond."

4. Default

Quote Originally Posted by NaturalMystyk27 Log in to see links
    Click on Upload at the top right of the screen, them choose the category you want to upload your wallpaper, ex. if it's 240x320 choose the 240x320 wallpaper, then click next. After these you will see all informations to upload the wallpaper, like its caption, category, etc. and just choose your wallpaper and click upload...
    Voila...
    Cheers for the reply Ill check it out now but im still sure that when i tried to upload it last time there was no wallpaper catagory to upload to though there was a wallpaper download section which is kinda confusing. Theres software, screensavers, themes, games, ringtones and loads of other things but no wallpaper. Ill try it again though.
    Thanks to both of you

5. Default

There is, i'll give you some screenshots later on when i'm on a pc, as now i'm on my phone, to help you better...

6. Default

Sound thanks

7. Default

Quote Originally Posted by NaturalMystyk27 Log in to see links
    There is, i'll give you some screenshots later on when i'm on a pc, as now i'm on my phone, to help you better...
    Guess what? I found it! I didnt know that the dropdown menu was actually bigger coz I couldnt see a scrollbar but holding click and dragging down exposed the other options, IF any of the mods see this post sort that out or let people know.
    Thanks for all the help anyway +Rep

8. Default

You're welcome anyway...

9. Default

You upload many nature photo,i like this