Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1. Question Evony On-Line PC game

I am sure all of you have seen the Evony game ad everywhere. Why are they showing sexy and hot ladies when the game does not have any of this stuff?

In my opinon, i think that this is a cool way to attract people but its kinda sick.

What do you think?

2. Default

Its all about publicity. Selling techniques.

3. Default

here my son , read this

4. Default

I'm just wondering what does Evony (a browser-based strategy game) has to do with the mobile games section of this forum.

5. Default

geeks evolution

6. Default

Quote Originally Posted by sandcrawler1 Log in to see links
    I'm just wondering what does Evony (a browser-based strategy game) has to do with the mobile games section of this forum.
    Evonvy is a game too

7. Default

well, i guess tat the main purpose they show those pics is to attract us to play their game whereas the pics and the main game had no link; lols

8. Default

Quote Originally Posted by mcwc999 Log in to see links
    well, i guess tat the main purpose they show those pics is to attract us to play their game whereas the pics and the main game had no link; lols
    yea fully agree!

9. Default

The adverts has babes showing attractive models and women showing of their cleavage, which means they probably want more male players to join their game. So far it works.. As far as i can tell. The first time it came out, there was barely a hundred players ingame. Recently, I checked the website again and WHAM!! Over a million members online and playing. Probably hoping they can see some hot babes if they play long enough, no?

10. Default

Quote Originally Posted by FasterThanLife Log in to see links
    The adverts has babes showing attractive models and women showing of their cleavage, which means they probably want more male players to join their game. So far it works.. As far as i can tell. The first time it came out, there was barely a hundred players ingame. Recently, I checked the website again and WHAM!! Over a million members online and playing. Probably hoping they can see some hot babes if they play long enough, no?
    YEA. i fully agree