Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
  1. Thumbs down

I think it's because of a cache bug for your phone. Most web site works while the WAP site does not if it requires to much downloading to your phone,etc. I got WAP problems when the WATER .JAR file app said to get activation code at wap.jmpup.com. The top part of the wap site comes up but while its trying to get the rest. It times out after about 30 seconds and the rest of the wap site wont come up. It seems those programs from JMPUP.com must be old apps because there is no activation code to be had. No help file or nothing.

2. Default

Quote Originally Posted by chaiwh Log in to see links
    So for the time being, download the game into pc.
    And transfer it to the memory card then install.

What type of folder do you put it in on the memory card? I am using an LG Env3 and only have folders on my memory card for My flix, my pix, my music and my sounds.....

Is there a way to data transfer games on the phone by creating like a "games" folder from the memory card and then accessing it from the phone?

3. Default

Quote Originally Posted by justlkene1 Log in to see links
    What type of folder do you put it in on the memory card? I am using an LG Env3 and only have folders on my memory card for My flix, my pix, my music and my sounds.....

Is there a way to data transfer games on the phone by creating like a "games" folder from the memory card and then accessing it from the phone?
    You should be able to create a new folder on your pc...

4. Default

Hello everyone. This happened last night for me as well. 20th of June, so is this a frequent problem, or still a problem since January?

Saludos,

Andrew

5. Default

Any news on this problem. I have been trying the last couple of days with no luck. Is there a workaround.. another simple way to download or send the files to the phone?