Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1. Default wapsite login problem

Hi, i am finding it difficult to login 2 d wap site wit my username and password but it logs in at the website y, and what should i do? Plz help me.

Why cant i login d w wapsite with d same username and password dat i use at the web?

2. Default

im having the same problem

3. Default

:
    Quote Originally Posted by 7upplz Log in to see links
    im having the same problem
    what?

4. Default

i having the same problem.
    I'm using nokia e63.

My problem is i can login in using web.
    But can not login in wap

5. Unhappy

I having the same problem too.. Can't login by wap at the moment!!

6. Default

The main site and the wap site are having some technical problems, and our admins are working on how to solve them...

"We must never be afraid to go too far, for truth lies beyond."

7. Default ???

Does anyone have any idea how long this will last? Are they making progress because I'm still having problems

8. Default

Well I just noticed I'm the first to post a problem about this in 2010! Sorry! But I'm having troubles logging onto the wap site but no problems logging into the mobiles24 account. It doesn't say anything, just when I put in my username and password it just acts like it refreshed the page

9. Default

Quote Originally Posted by abarger87 Log in to see links
    Well I just noticed I'm the first to post a problem about this in 2010! Sorry! But I'm having troubles logging onto the wap site but no problems logging into the mobiles24 account. It doesn't say anything, just when I put in my username and password it just acts like it refreshed the page
    This thread may be from last year but the problem just re-occured few days earlier, and i know that the admins working on it (both the main site and wapsite) but when all the problems will be solved, i don't know...
    I know it sucks, but all of us will just have to be patient about it...

"We must never be afraid to go too far, for truth lies beyond."

10. Default

So for the time being, download the game into pc.
    And transfer it to the memory card then install.