1. Lightbulb Short Game Description Pls.

First of all, I want to say that I'm relatively new here and liked this site instantly! I've always been going to the "OTHER" mobile site and I must say that this site is very organized especially with the games. No more unwanted comments, no more changing file names, no more FILE NOT AVAILABLE FOR DOWNLOAD, and I guess no more duplicate games. BUT....I do wish for a VERY short game description of the available games. LIke is it a tycoon kind of game, a music/dance/sports/action/shooting/platform/turn-based game....I appreciate and really have to bow down to the dedication of our uploaders, but like what i said, it would really be nice for a short game description. thanks a bunch!

Welcome to Mobiles24.com emgreyz21 and thanks for your kind feedback

As requested, I have now enabled descriptions to show up on games. Whether a description shows up or not, depends on whether the uploader specified one upon upload.

Feel free to contact me if you have any questions or any further feedback.

Mark

3. Wink welcome

Quote Originally Posted by emgreyz21 Log in to see links
    First of all, I want to say that I'm relatively new here and liked this site instantly! I've always been going to the "OTHER" mobile site and I must say that this site is very organized especially with the games. No more unwanted comments, no more changing file names, no more FILE NOT AVAILABLE FOR DOWNLOAD, and I guess no more duplicate games. BUT....I do wish for a VERY short game description of the available games. LIke is it a tycoon kind of game, a music/dance/sports/action/shooting/platform/turn-based game....I appreciate and really have to bow down to the dedication of our uploaders, but like what i said, it would really be nice for a short game description. thanks a bunch!
    welcome to mobiles24....i supoose you are saying *******..arent you?????