Page 1 of 10 123 ... Last
    2 RP

Country
    Bulgaria
    Thanks

Default Who 'll win the Champions league?

To all football fans: today the Champions league group stage starts, how do you think, which team will raise the cup in May! Also which team do you support?

2 RP

Country
    Bulgaria
    Thanks

First, my humble opinion: I support Milan and Chelsea, but I think Real M has best chances to win the league, it has too many world-class players

Site Contributor
    1,927 RP
    Country
    Croatia
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by bogi_81 View Post
    First, my humble opinion: I support Milan and Chelsea, but I think Real M has best chances to win the league, it has too many world-class players

When I read the title I thought that I will write that....although I dont support Chelsea,only Milan

24 RP
    Country
    Brazil
    Thanks

Real Madrid =)

0 RP
    Forum Writer
    Country
    United Kingdom
    Thanks

I hope real madrid don't win.-It'll just show that money buys succes and it didn't work for the last batch of galacticos.

I hope it's someone like arsenal or bayern munich or even wolfsburg or (because I support them ) liverpool.

Forum Moderator
    788 RP
    Ringtone Contributor Wallpaper Contributor Forum Writer High Rating (Gold) Liked (Bronze)
    Country
    Mauritius
    Thanks

Yeah, hope real don't win...

And i hope Liverpool win the cup this time...

"We must never be afraid to go too far, for truth lies beyond."

Site Moderator
    11,251 RP
    Contributor Level 2 Android Contributor Theme Contributor Video Contributor Wallpaper Contributor Top Forum Writer High Rating (Silver) Popular Downloads (Silver) Favourite (Bronze) Liked (Bronze) Thanked (Bronze)
    Country
    United Kingdom
    Thanks

Well ill go outside the top 6 teams of the top 4 English teams and the 2 Spanish teams and say Inter Milan, made some good signings.

I dont want Chelsea or Real Madrid to win it

158 RP
    Wallpaper Contributor Forum Writer High Rating (Bronze)

Country
    Croatia
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by bogi_81 View Post

So what if Real Madrid has too many world-class players, Real Madrid befoe had Zidane and Ronaldo (I mean Ronlado from Brazil) and other world-class players but they didn't won.Anyway I support Milan. Forza Milan Forza Milan Forza Milan !!!!

2 RP

Country
    Bulgaria
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Dodo97 View Post
    So what if Real Madrid has too many world-class players, Real Madrid befoe had Zidane and Ronaldo (I mean Ronlado from Brazil) and other world-class players but they didn't won.Anyway I support Milan. Forza Milan Forza Milan Forza Milan !!!!
    Forza Rossoneri, ole ole ole!

Let's hope Real will slip somewhere, but honestly, Milan will need a lot of luck to win the league, yet why not! But Roni has to improve its form, Pato too, only Inzaghi seems capable...
    Also I wish success to all Eastern-European teams(it's my region) like Dinamo K, CSKA Moscow, Olympiakos, etc., at least -to pass the group stage.

0 RP

Country
    Philippines
    Thanks

Juventus! Bianconerri!

Page 1 of 10 123 ... Last