1. Default Eminem ... few lines to say (please listen, Pls)

Yesterday evening, wandering on the web at a 4rum children, read a few words cm bluff of a few months do not understand anything about rap and Emnem as a model D12 Flood black society, you've just xxx clip Eminem, Eminem is crazy ....
    .... First, the ghetto rapper is genuine, the gun before the situation on the microphone. The original music, but Eminem is looking to pursue justice in injustice, find joy in the misfortune, to find the future in deadlock, finding the attention ... and finally find freedom, we can say to all, anything that no one can be prevented. As Eminem once the U.S. government took the blame in White America, Mosh chửi President Bush or the ironic line in TeenPop The real slim shady ...
    97 Bonnie and Clyde in many processed think Eminem is sick but it comes from life not happy with much disagreement of opinion vs. Kim. The characteristics of Rap music lyrics are not limited, can comfortably insert into the buffer from the: yeah, com'on, ****, ass ... or even the conversation. Content, lyrics do not need any type of polishing as it really pop, it's really as simply describe what is happening before the eyes ...
    ... and Eminem is not a month Gangstar cold blood, all the emotion in every song to life. A story of life Morkingbird; brittle compression segregation, prejudice and social stigma in the Beautiful; the struggle between good and evil of evil in Consciene Guilty; second only strong emotions in the When I'm gone in the he ...
    ... all have built a SlimShady like today ... dare not say much about the life of Eminem and his rap style has been carrying since the time of the D12, but those who have heard Eminem, each interested please ignore these people think bad about him.
    EMINEM KING OF RAP
    Last edited by vietanh2; 13-09-2009 at 08:16 PM.

2. Default

What??????????????

3. Default

Since you're from vietnam ,I'm hoping the fact that the above paragraph or two seems gibberish(random groups of words put together)is down to poor translation-can I suggest that you find someone that speaks better english to help?(as the above makes absolutely no sense)