1. Default How To Mod Games?

Anyone here can please tell me the way to Modify Java games, to change some data, some index that set in game's pack. Just a small clue or some Window softwares all are highly appreciated. Please now I really need your help! Thank in advance :"]

2. Default

I'm not sure but I think you can open the games with winrar and use adobe photoshop to edit the pics.

3. Default

OK so that's one way to change game's Icon However, about files packed in the Game when I unrar them, what else I must do to change game's Data?

4. Lightbulb

You need to use J2ME decomplier/recomplier software! - I would suggest 'Netbeans' as it's free and is open source. Just google it!!!

Beware though, you should have at least a little bit of knowlege about J2ME programming before using this software.....It's not for beginners?!

I do hope this information proves useful, and that you manage to edit your Java game files succesfully.
    Last edited by marobson; 12-09-2009 at 12:10 PM. Reason: Typographical Error!

5. Default

Marobson, is it really complicated?

Quote Originally Posted by Legendqueen Log in to see links
    Marobson, is it really complicated?
    It is very complicated....Java programming is a very tough course....

7. Default

I've also wanted to modify some games, trying to change texts and pictures in jar files but no success , obviously we have to learn Java or some programming language

8. Default

its so difficult. anyone got a simpler way?