Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast
  1. Default

I think that can go down as a decent start for me-upper part of mid table in main league and a win head to head,only now have I discovered about manger substitutions tho,they look useful if anyone hasn't seen that investigate-It could save a poor points day (one of my players only played 5 mins and he would have been a prime candidate).

Dont know what you mean there but i had 2players that didnt play - my keeper dida and ineista, cost me big time lost by 4points in head to head!

3. Default

If after the first day one of your players has played less than 60 mins you can sub him out and change him for a player on your sub bench who is gonna play on the second day,you can even change your captain by the same criteria.
    Automatic subs still apply tho so if you had two players not playing then probably your appropriate subs didn't play either.

4. Default

You'll find the management sub option at the top of the my team page.

Ok will check it next time, not sure about my subs, my reserve keeper plays for maccabi haifa i think.. Costing only 3.5m
    I dont think a reserve keeper is important - but dont know what happened to dida i thought he was milans number1.

6. Default

If it's any consolation I have almunia and he didn't play either.

7. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Duje Log in to see links
    I've joined
    i ve joined too

Quote Originally Posted by ehsana Log in to see links
    i ve joined too
    When did you join.... this started few week a go
    And whats your name in the league

9. Default

Has everyone found the top trumps game on the UEFA website played with champs league players?-it's fun and you can win champ league tickets if you do exceptionally well at it(my top score is up to level 9 getting just over 81,000 and the person who won tickets has over 141,000!)OR if your lucky-there is a random draw every week for people who get over level 5.
    As long as you have an account for fantasy football I don't think you need to create another account-I didn't.

No, link ?

Anyway this is the top 20 fantasy champions league table.. remember top 8 qualify..

I (RuleTheWorld) beat Winning Eleven 47-33