Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast
  1. Default

Third place!! o.O

Quote Originally Posted by svenny000 Log in to see links
    Third place!! o.O
    Who are you?

Update, remember top 8 qualify for the quarter finals, theres only 3 games left before the quarters.. am in 9th.

Reminder , last game before quarters..

Black line the top 5 already through to quarters.

Red line top 8 qualify so those 3 places still up for grabs, and any one up to 13th place can still make the quarter finals

I would say am safe, but i play micro1000 whos just behind me, so if i lose and results dont go my way, ill be out

Heres the fixtures..

4. Default

hopefully ill get a good result here

5. Default

That's pretty good for me since I forgot all about changing my team since group stages so I've just used my wildcard and made a full team-it was 4 players incl. subs!

Quote Originally Posted by lazyitus Log in to see links
    That's pretty good for me since I forgot all about changing my team since group stages so I've just used my wildcard and made a full team-it was 4 players incl. subs!
    Well your doing good so far beating 2nd in the table by a bit ...

Latest scores...

All the ones with a chance of making top 8 an quarters or winning i think, apart from micro1000 whos losing to me 50-30...goal difference could be important.
    Last edited by Paul; 06-04-2010 at 10:11 PM.

7. Default

I hope i would get more points tomorrow. And then i can go one place up to 3 place maybe (MANCHESTER UNITED WILL OWN AGAINST BAYARN TOMORROW )

Well, Paul I am The Inferno$ . I did not notice that you had asked me, before now....

8. Default

So paul how does the next stage of head to head work?
    -I managed to scramble into a qualifying place(7th) and I've changed my team again ready for semis(remembered this time)

Dont know who plays who yet, not showing fixtures on site

semi first leg - quarters
    semi second leg - semis
    final - final

Id imagine it going on 1st v 8th in table an so on, or it might just be random.

Heres the quarter finals.....