Default Nokia N900 - Awesome!

Hi Guys,

Check out the cool Nokia N900. This one brings the power of computer to mobile devices. Itís a high performance mobile computer with advanced Maemo 5 software on Linux. Features like multitasking on a live Dashboard, wide screen video capture, QWERTY keyboard,personalisable panorama desktop, Wi-Fi and 3.5G connectivity.
    The Nokia N900 also features 1 GB of application memory and up to 48GB of storage. Maemo browser is powered by Mozilla Technology and includes Adobe Flash 9.4 and full AJAX support. You can Tag photos and browse them using the tag cloud, and see where images were taken with the automatic geotagging. Check ou the details of the phone and compare with other devices at www[dot]forum.nokia[dot]com/devices/N900

Cheers !

Quote Originally Posted by mobogeek Log in to see links
    Hi Guys,

Check out the cool Nokia N900. This one brings the power of computer to mobile devices. Itís a high performance mobile computer with advanced Maemo 5 software on Linux. Features like multitasking on a live Dashboard, wide screen video capture, QWERTY keyboard,personalisable panorama desktop, Wi-Fi and 3.5G connectivity.
    The Nokia N900 also features 1 GB of application memory and up to 48GB of storage. Maemo browser is powered by Mozilla Technology and includes Adobe Flash 9.4 and full AJAX support. You can Tag photos and browse them using the tag cloud, and see where images were taken with the automatic geotagging. Check ou the details of the phone and compare with other devices at www[dot]forum.nokia[dot]com/devices/N900

Cheers !
    Satio(Idou) is better(Satio>N900).

3. Default

hi!!the nokia n900 is the best phone i've ever had!!! i have a question:do u have a way to install .jar games on n900?

4. Default N900 vs idou

Quote Originally Posted by t-mac2008 Log in to see links
    Satio(Idou) is better(Satio>N900).
    mm..Y? I just googled "idou vs n900" and found most SE fanboys saying that N900 is better...

5. Default

Quote Originally Posted by charles123321 Log in to see links
    hi!!the nokia n900 is the best phone i've ever had!!! i have a question:do u have a way to install .jar games on n900?
    no N900 doesnt support .jar

6. Default

Quote Originally Posted by pesur Log in to see links
    no N900 doesnt support .jar
    10x a lot pesur i hope nokia will add jar support in the fourth update for the n900

7. Default

this is not N900